More UTG ignorance and mis-information

-
That comment is really for Dartswinger70
Nah... I have 2 door cars I grew up right I know what's cool and what isn't...wait I lie my commuter car is a 4 door but, its a 5 speed manual trans...LOL!

P.S. Uncle Tony is a butcher and a hack... I have to spread the word...:)

Last edited:
Nah... I have 2 door cars I grew up right I know what's cool and what isn't...wait I lie my commuter car is a 4 door but, its a 5 speed manual trans...LOL!
LMAO. Way back in the day, I purchased for the wife the last year of the Hyundai Excell. It had a 5spd trans in it. Purple (Dark Blue when dirty) 4dr., 5spd, EFI, added a Jacobs’s ignition, 40 mpg! Excellent on road trips!

LMAO. Way back in the day, I purchased for the wife the last year of the Hyundai Excell. It had a 5spd trans in it. Purple (Dark Blue when dirty) 4dr., 5spd, EFI, added a Jacobs’s ignition, 40 mpg! Excellent on road trips!
Very good fuel economy. I hate to admit it but Id run a v6 Nissan ( Altima/Maxima) with a manual also if I got my hands on one...:)

Maybe some of the few remaining UTG fans can explain how his "500 HP" slughammer after a full year of tuning and tweaking, can only manage 9.0s at 87 mph? (1/8th mile) He put up a new video explaining how you can pick up a SECOND AND A HALF of ET, just by improving your 60 ft by 2 tenths. Bahahahahahaha!!!! This has GOT to be the most inaccurate, full of **** channel ever created on YouTube.
Yeah but why do you have to pick on Tony he's one of us..."blah blah blah and "haters gonna hate..." blah blah blah... :lol:

My wife wanted a 2 door new car. Not much in compact 2 doors when.were bought 2008.
Sold off the last year made Labaron Vert (red, gray guts, black top)
Put her in my moms old 4 door Accord (mom passed away so free car)
Soon after traded in on brand new 2008 Honda Civic 2 door coupe EX (loaded model)
Still have the low mile car almost perfect shape drives like new and looks it. Last week, new tires as they aged out.
it is also crazy when i go t0 get gas or store with her, sime younger guy allways ask of i would like to sell.
It ended up to where i am.the old guy with the mint cond old car some kid wants ti buy like when we were kids.
I am nice when i and say n. They want to give me a phone number in case i change my mind.
Then say something like man its mint, like new, be cool with exhaust, wheels and tires and suspension work, and some sound!

Last edited:

P.S. Uncle Tony is a butcher and a hack... I have to spread the word...:)
Bringing back a 4 month dead thread....
giphy.gif

LOL @Icetech

My wife wanted a 2 door new car. Not much in compact 2 doors when.were bought 2008.
Sold off the last year made Labaron Vert (red, gray guts, black top)
Put her in my moms old 4 door Accord (mom passed away so free car)
Soon after traded in on brand new 2008 Honda Civic 2 door coupe EX (loaded model)
Still have the low mile car almost perfect shape drives like new and looks it. Last week, new tires as they aged out.
it is also crazy when i go t0 get gas or store with her, sime younger guy allways ask of i would like to sell.
It ended up to where i am.the old guy with the mint cond old car some kid wants ti buy like when we were kids.
I am nice when i and say n. They want to give me a phone number in case i change my mind.
Then say something like man its mint, like new, be cool with exhaust, wheels and tires and suspension work, and some sound!
Sounds like young hot rodders to me. I did the same stuff. I’ll tell you what that netted me just for asking and being myself, easy going and pleasant to the older folk listening to a young pup wag his tongue.

For the asking…. I got…

‘86 Mercury Cougar
(engine knock, ran perfectly for years like that.)
‘73 Poncho Tempest
(needed a c clip only)
‘73 Duster, 318, 3spd manual on the floor between buckets, fold down rear seat & moon roof, 3.21 sure grip, half landau top in black, medium blue, black interior. The owner hated the car. Ran great until wrecked. Zero issues.

Then there was the steals of a lifetime. Best one was a ‘72 LeMans for a case of beer.
‘71 Cutlass for $300 (IIRC)
And a few more goodies.

These poor young fellas don’t have the means to afford them or vintage American muscle cars so they do what we did exactly but use Jap cars and being so plentiful….. it’s hard to say no or fault them.

I'm with the uncle Tony is the " kick dog " crowd I could say more but I wont...aww he'll with it he deserves it...

I have bought parts from him and they were as advertised. Sometimes I do watch, but I’m one of the guys that payed 200 to ride around Laguna Seca with Carroll Shelby in his first cobra. I’m not saying that Tony is in the same league but that car is a tin can on wheels. It’s entertainment if you take it to heart it’s on you.

Do you watch him?
I don't but I did check out his You Tube channel yesterday. I saw his "Merch" links. Nope, I don't need a hat or t shirt. He's not too smart. No Patreon program. I watch a dozen different Whiskey You Tubers' that use patreon and some make $80,000+ a year just from that.

I don't but I did check out his You Tube channel yesterday. I saw his "Merch" links. Nope, I don't need a hat or t shirt. He's not too smart. No Patreon program. I watch a dozen different Whiskey You Tubers' that use patreon and some make $80,000+ a year just from that.
Just wait til tony starts a only fans, he will make that off DartSwinger alone...

Watch this and ask yourself " whos he stroking here for views anyway...?"

then read the comments. You'll see how dumb people really are...:)

I mean decide for yourself ,if you sit through it all you'll feel dumber for it....

I mean decide for yourself ,if you sit through it all you'll feel dumber for it....

How bout we just don't watch it or him and forget he exists?

I know where at least one of those views comes from. And you actually read the comments?

In an attempt to share an opinion based on the first post, I do believe that Slughammer engine is a 180 HP smogger 383 from the 70s with a bunch of eye candy bolted to it like, chrome valve covers, headers, tunnel ram....etc. Uncle Tony's viewers are so inept that they hear 383 and think "Road Runner " engine (335 HP) they do not know any better and this is why Tony gets away with his nonsense...these folks dont understand automotive basics so Uncle tonys line of bull sounds like rocket scientist dialogue to them...:)

-
Back