Morning feeding time

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Man these guys can eat. Each and everyone of these guys used to run when I opened the patio door.

IMG_9980.jpeg

IMG_9979.jpeg

IMG_9978.jpeg

IMG_9977.jpeg

IMG_9976.jpeg

I’m surprised I see a chipmunk once in awhile in my backyard but not like I used to. Lol.

There could be a hundred cats by the end of winter, give or take a few.
It might be a good idea to contact Purina to see about buying food by the bulk 1000# 2000# ? lol
Those are some good looking cats.

They know where their bread is buttered. lol

That's quite the Mouse Squad. I think I count eight of them?

How long until they are all indoor cats? Quite the change in attitude in the last few months.

How long until they are all indoor cats? Quite the change in attitude in the last few months.

The local place I donate to and post about some of the injuries they address has a one cat per day Monday through Wednesday feral cat fixing. I think it’s 60.00 for males and like 75.00 for females. They aren’t doing it this coming week but I hope to address this issue the week after. I have my eye on Bandit (year old male) on of the small back kittens, and one of the Torties. We shall see how that plan goes. Bandit although a year old has walked right in. I just have to watch because until I get them checked out I don’t really want them close to my two inside cats. Hemi was a Feral too and has been inside over 10 years.

IMG_9643.jpeg

IMG_9637.jpeg

IMG_9355.jpeg

IMG_8490.jpeg

IMG_8017.jpeg

IMG_4675.jpeg

IMG_2162.jpeg

The orange cat above has a tipped ear which means it was a feral that was fixed and released. Please get all those cats fixed or you will have a big problem in a short time. If you cant afford it you may be able to find a rescue group that will give discount pricing or even do it for free.

-
Back