Moroso electric water pump

-

Dartthunder340

Reaction score
Using a Moroso electric water pump on my engine and wanted to ask about what inlet fitting, those of you that use it, have on yours? Can you please post pics? Thanks.

Moroso used to offer different sized fitting that screwed into the pump body, I believe the ID were 1 1/4", 1 1/2 ", 1 3/4" and 2". I haven't seen any of those fitting in a number of years from Moroso. Meziere fittings may work I'm not really sure, you might contact them if you have the female NPT size.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is what I bought

Moroso 63543 Moroso Electric Water Pump Hose Adapters | Summit Racing

IMG_0062.jpeg

I have the same setup as above, but my engine has a front and mid motor plate.

The front plate I was referring to is a motor plate that spans the front frame rails. My car is a bracket car that is race only and sometime before I bought it the engine pedestals were torched off. I had I motor plated instead of buying another K member.

The front plate I was referring to is a motor plate that spans the front frame rails. My car is a bracket car that is race only and sometime before I bought it the engine pedestals were torched off. I had I motor plated instead of buying another K member.
I follow you. Mine is the same thing, bracket car that was originally set up for a big block and I have a plate between frame rails as well.

The older pumps take moroso 63543 which is a npt fitting.
The new pumps take moroso 63523 which is an o-ring fitting.I found this out last spring when my son bought a new pump.

-
Back