moser axles and green bearing question

-

jtisdale

Reaction score
Hi im looking to install moser axles with green bearing in my a-body. i see they offer the green bearing with or without snap ring. any thoughts on which i should use? they also offer the replacement axle's for 215.00 or the performance axles for 345.00. My car is build for cruising. what have you other members picked when buying moser? Thanks.

You can't go wrong buying from Moser,i run their axles in my street/strip duster fit,finish,quality is second to none..and trust me i've seen some of the others..

I just bought a set of their custom length axles and the greens without snap ring.

I have a set with the snap ring. It provides the lip that the axle retainer flange abuts. I`m not sure how the one without a snap ring is designed. I`m guessing you must use the stock axle retainer flange???

I use the snap ring design mostly because the other bearing has the mounting flange tack welded to the end of it and I just don't believe in welding on bearing components.

Mosers stuff is 2nd to none. Great fit and finish. I got the snap ring style.

You wont be dissapointed.

-RPM

just ordered the moser oem axle, green bearing with snap ring, 1/2 x 20 wheel studs all installed for 250.00 they are seating the axles up for c-body drum brakes 11 x 2 1/2.

I know moser has stock axles for $215 and performance for $345. Whats the max hp you can safely run with the $215?

-
Back