Most Hated Sports Player

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok Mtnemomopar, started a Leafs thread tonight, after another crucial win. This got me thinking about Matt Cooke of the Penguins who is an absolute cheap shot artist. I cant believe someone hasnt completely knocked his head off or taken his knees out!! Oh ya and Mario's whining about the NHL......what about Cooke Mario??

Who is your most hated sports player...hockey, football, Nascar, you name it, post em up and give a reason why you hate the SOB!!

Hockey
Past: Ulf Samualson. Dirty cheap shot artist.
Present: Sean Avery. What a puke that guy is.

Baseball: Only one answer. Barry Bonds, another fine human being.

Football. Terell Owens. Time to hang em up T.O. You've only got the talk left. Your walk left quite a while back.

Basketball??? Don't care, don't watch but as near as I can tell there's a lot of thugs in that game.

Football... Ray Lewis, but Tom Brady comes in a close second. Lewis just irks me the wrong way for some reason. I dont know if he just talks too much or what I just can't stand the guy. And Tom Brady is an overrated pretty boy. Agree or disagree, I believe he's the most overrated QB in the league right now.

Hockey... Chara. Was watcign one sabres game after he had his nose broken and had to wear a mask. Keep in mind the man in a giant. It was alright for him to rough people up and lay down some hits but when he finally got hit back, he and a lot of his teammates started crying about it. Grow a pair Chara, if you throw some hits and play hard, dont act like a baby when someone finally knocks ya in the teeth, broken nose or not.

NASCAR= Kyle Busch, he's such a little beyatch NBA= Lebron James, biggest ego in all sports!

Sean Avery for sure. He is an absolute a$$! My friend played hockey with him in Junior hockry and said he was a bigger jerk back then.

Baseball: Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Darrel Strawberry and any player who uses drugs to further their accomplishments. They taint the game with that junk.

Soccer: David Beckam. I just don't like him.

Golf: A lot of people hate Tiger. I happen to think he is good, and what he does on his own time is his business.

Football: Michael Vick. I don't like animals, but the dude was breaking the law.

Randy Moss, spoiled, thinks his poop dont stink,lazy come to mind. I don't care how talented he is football is a team sport.

Tom Brady. Pretty boy Primadonna. Loved when the jets kicked his ***.

Basketball-Vince Carter, mommas boy

Baseball - A Rod , spoiled rotten juicer

Football -Michael Vick, Obvious reason

Hockey -Ron Hextal , Thought he was a big shot,
Until the Cat pummeled him

Nascar -Dale Earnhardt

Curling -Kelly Law , She quit wearing skirts

Scott Pruett - Rolex Grand Am racing.

He's an arrogant pr*ck and a sore loser (when he does lose). Unfortunately, he wins a lot even though every race I wish for him to crash and get taken out of the race.

NFL: Owens and Moss for obvious reasons. Don't like Marcia Brady, primadonna. Never did like Ray Lewis or that POS Fox animated robot that acts like him. And then there's the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. Is there a bigger ego anywhere? :angry3:

NHL: Don't like Avery, he needs a punch in the mouth. Or Brashear, chickenshit, wouldn't even take on McSorley. Got what he deserved. But Samuellson takes the cake, Neely would still be playing 'cept for that asshat.

Don't watch baseball or basketball, both a waste of airtime, especially with guys like Bonds and the other lying dorks. Gee, I didn't know what I was being injected with, it must be safe and legal [-(.

But all in all, I think that the owners are just as bad as the players.

Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban, Dan Snyder...............it's mostly their fault.

Baseball Manny Ramirez, A-fraud, Mark Mcgwire.. all juiced players
Hockey Bobby Clarke, Sean Avery, Matt Cooke, Dominic Hasek, Billy Smith and Ron Hextall(I also love how Hextall skates 200' to get his *** handed to him by Felix!!)
Football Moss, TO, Chad Johnson
Basketball, Lebron James, Shaq

My two Rescue puppies vote for Michael Vick...

I vote for Kyle Busch...and to NASCRAP in general for 1). Letting Toyota into the fray and 2). Letting all the cup guys race in the Saturday races (buschwackers),...I'd rather see the young talent have a chance on Saturdays....

Don't follow sports, how many millions a year to stand out in left field scratching there balls??

Never liked Bonds. I always thought he was so arrogant. My son had a roomate in college who was a big fan of his when he played for the Pirates. He told me when he was about 8 his family was on vacation and were staying at the same hotel the Pirates happened to be staying. He got up one morning with a baseball and sat in the lobby waiting for players to show and get autographs. He said after 2 days he had everyones autograph but Bonds'. When Barry finally made the appearance he refused to sign the ball telling him to go away and stop bothering the players. He then sat down to wait for the team bus. Iknow a lot of people scream about McGwire and steroids but remember, everything these guys took was not against the rules, so it was not cheating at that time. He also told congress he wasn't there to talk about steroids. So he didn't lie to them. Now as far as the guys who have been caught using after the ban, yes, that is cheating.

Mike Vick, If any of us did what he did we would NEVER get another chance to get back in the good graces of our peers. He should have gotten exactally what he let happen to all those animals that knew no different. And now he is a franchise. He should be a target for every animal lover in the NFL. DAMN THE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like the whole sports institution. Pay thugs millions to be negative role models. they should be banning those who cannot behave for life, but instead, they get their own line of wheels, cologne, clothes, shoes and on and on and on. They should pay them minimum wage X 40 hours a week. That way, only those who love to play would be doing it. They aren't our heros. Our troops, cops, fireman and, doctors and nurses are.

-
Back