Most Unique Truck At SEMA

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Seeing the “6 worst vehicles at SEMA” thread inspired me to post about this truck.

I saw roadkill did a Facebook live video about this truck at SEMA, it’s a 1970 Dodge with TWIN Cummins engines!! Also, both engines have a compound turbo setup!
B1783CDA-236D-4A09-931C-BFC7B4B26BAE.jpeg

CA9AD6F4-2319-43E6-B7F0-BFC3F15BD6A8.jpeg

Also, here’s a video of the truck at a different show.

Wow! I bet that took a little thinking!

Seeing the “6 worst vehicles at SEMA” thread inspired me to post about this truck.

I saw roadkill did a Facebook live video about this truck at SEMA, it’s a 1970 Dodge with TWIN Cummins engines!! Also, both engines have a compound turbo setup!
View attachment 1715108852
View attachment 1715108853

Also, here’s a video of the truck at a different show.

what a waste off a neat truck !

I don’t know, I kind of like it was it shows inventiveness.

Did you watch the video? Him and his dad were lookin at a 1st gen cummins engine bay and they said “I bet there’s enough room in there for 2 cummins” well, the first gen engine bay wasn’t wide enough but the 70’s was.

It's cool that they put a big giant intercooler on a truck that isn't ever going to haul a damn thing. I guess it was just an excuse to create some intricate looking plumbing to add to the "WOW" factor.

SEMA is becoming more and more about doing stuff just because you can...and less about whether you should.

SEMA is supposed to be about specialty aftermarket parts suppliers and the show is supposed to be about what can be done with their parts. Now it's just a frankencar show with the parts bit nearly non-existent. Most of the manufacturers showing there never even make the parts available to the consumer market.

Mopar has been one of the worst in the past 10 years showing "packages" that never become available to buy. The 'Redline Charger' was a classic example where not one part on the show car was ever made available for purchase.

-
Back