Mother of all BBQs

-

She Devil

Work in Progress
Reaction score
Well, for anyone who missed the BBQ last Saturday, its happening again!!
My old roommate, Tim, is visiting from California and has decided that reheated BBQ just doesn't cut it. So, he has instructed me to get all the needed supplies for the "mother of all BBQs"

The menu:

*BBQ Butt- fresh, local Boston butt, seasoned with a homemade Memphis style rub and slow cooked over Hickory. Served with your choice of classic NC hot vinegar sauce or ketchup based BBQ sauce.

*Rubbed and Slathered Ribs- these ribs are smoking!! Pork ribs, perfectly seasoned with a spicy Memphis rub, slow cooked over Hickory and slathered with classic BBQ sauce applied at the exact right moment. Each rib is 100% ooey-gooey goodness!

*Magic Burgers- an original recipe, these burgers are cooked to perfection with a yummy magic center and topped with BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese.

*venison sausage- because it just didn't seem like we had enough meat yet!!!

*Smoked Brie- A backyard BBQ version of baked brie. Consists of a wheel of French brie, topped with a honey dijon sauce, wrapped in a flaky pastry shell, all baked over a wood fire to perfectly accent the smokey qualities of this fine cheese.

*Beer!!!- need I say more??

So, come on by and bring your cars!!!! Hope to see some of ya here.
Lisa

Don't have enough money to bring the dart but if im allowed to bring a geo, yes i said geo. I might be there, getting rid of one of my cars tomorrow. Depends on what time and how long that takes.
What times you talking about?

Unless dustermanic sees this and wants to go.

Lol! Of course your Geo is welcome!!! :burnout:

Festivities start around 6 and will be going till the last person falls out!

Are you sure you aren't from Arkansas Lisa :-D:-D
They are gassing up the plain know, I will be there and on time with a rental :rock:

I wasn't hungry till I seen your thread :-D

Alright cool, I should be there in something. Hopefully it will be the dart, will just have to wait and see. If I show up in a import don't shoot.

Well, the meat is finally cooking!! Things are running a bit late.....the old roomie insisted we all had to go to the bar last night oops :p
Skokz, let me know if you need directions or anything, otherwise, look forward to seeing ya later.....even if you do wind up in an import lol

Well, the meat is finally cooking!! Things are running a bit late.....the old roomie insisted we all had to go to the bar last night oops :p
Skokz, let me know if you need directions or anything, otherwise, look forward to seeing ya later.....even if you do wind up in an import lol

As long as you put the right address up on the map, I will be good to get there.
Ill be there alittle later than thought, it wasnt the bar's fault just the beer. I will be in the dart, sold one of my cars so I got enough gas money to make it the dart.

I"m so sorry, I just saw this thread. I had to work today, then cut the damn grass, Still not finished mowing, even with the rider it was just too hot to be outside for a long period of time. I will however take a raincheck on the next BBQ and I will fly down there in the Duster!!!!

-
Back