Motor mount for 64 valiant

-

Frank8256

Frank8256
Reaction score
Looking to find motor mounts for 64 valiant signet with 225. Does anyone know where to find these. Thanks.

If you want stock mounts, availability is hit and miss as someone cranks out a few. If you want poly, I have a new set I'm not going to use. You can have them for $100 plus shipping, which is less than I paid for them.

Got some original stock rubber mounts still in great shape.

I got some for my 64 Valiant 225 recently. You can find individually or a set on ebay for ~$20/set. Do some checking since some listings are wrong and the photos are often generic. Autozone can get but $25 for the driver's side one and the same rubber type. My problem is they don't appear the correct thickness. The passenger side one is a bit too thin so the engine slants over too much. The prior owner put a worn disk brake pad as a washer to lift it up. Putting in a new mount didn't help. Maybe the driver's side ones are too thick, but the oil pan is already just above the K-frame. Search FABO, slantsixdan (god of slants) says the made in India rubber ones fail quick and better to spend ~$100 for a set of polyurethane ones. I'm a cheap bastard and will know in a year or so.

-
Back