mouse poop

-

purplescamper

Reaction score
although it not an a body, its still a mopar. I have a 2008 sebring convertible which I coverup and don't drive in the winter months. since my a body is stored in my garage the convertible is stored outdoors. I keep finding mouse poop in the car. besides moth balls in the car is there anything I can use. ( I tried irish spring and that don't work )

I have heard that dryer sheets work - I tried them under the hood of my wifes car, seemed to work.

Kill it with Decon and stick him with glue trap. Both work together well, so be prepared to find the corpse.

Just had one in my Ford truck. Little bastard was coming in at night somehow then leaving in the morning. I found his nest in my glove box once and above the visor the second time. Once I fed him he disappeared....he died outside the truck btw. Leave some Decon/glue trap under the car by a tire and one box and a glue trap inside on the floor board. Do not leave any windows cracked open. Check it every other day till you find him.

Other than that, get a garage cat.

Pop the rear seat and look under the front seats,under the dash to see if there is a nest under there

Just think, if we all knew as much about fixing and building our cars as we do about mice, they would all be perfect. Ha Ha

Just trapped my second mouse in those cheap spring traps you buy theses days (in the kitchen). This was the second time this happened: I heard the trap trip, ran over to see what happened, and found the mouse dead, but laying alongside the trap and not being held by the neck inside the trap. What happened, was he/she scared to death by the sound? Weird.

Just trapped my second mouse in those cheap spring traps you buy theses days (in the kitchen). This was the second time this happened: I heard the trap trip, ran over to see what happened, and found the mouse dead, but laying alongside the trap and not being held by the neck inside the trap. What happened, was he/she scared to death by the sound? Weird.
at least you got the bast---.

-
Back