Movie rating thread

-
Really Scott ? They even bill it as the events are real only the story is fake , A great historical example of Canadian courage and ingenuity perverted by the US propaganda machine .

Yes, the media here is into propaganda big time, much like the CBC.

Sucker punch. Awesome movie great special effects and visually the movie is stunning. Story is good but that is the only thing that keeps if from 5 out of 5. Overall I say that it is a solid 4 out of 5. Definitely grabs your interest.

Any old John Wayne movie. I am always watching them. 10 stars

Well another possible Sat. night movie shot in the ***. "CW22" is playing "Texas Rangers," which might be cheap, poor, entertainment except for the ugly, the irritating, the completely without talent Ashton Kutcher

"no rating possible."

Just finished watchin "We Were Soldiers" By Mel Gibson Give it a 15 outta 10
Mel Gibson and Sam ElLiot were great in it. Love them guys movies like I love John Wayne Movies (The Best Movies)
And Clark Gregg dies as he does in every movie

Well no movie last night,but I did watch some old tv shows from my childhood. Good comdey and kind of campy. Hogans Heros will always be a favorite then a hour of Batman

Argo....3 1/2
should get an extra star just for this screen grab:D

dxmufr.jpg

Miss Congeniality.... don't laugh, my girlfriend loves it because of Sandra Bullock. 6 out of 10.

Next movie will be Demolition man :D because she loves S.B. and Sylvester Sallone. Personally I love Wesley Snipes in that movie. He plays a great mad dog killer type.

I was never a big fan of Sly, but I kinda enjoyed "Get Carter." I give it a 7 out of 10

-
Back