Movies you didn't expect to make you laugh......

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
2000 /Gun Shy (Sandra Bullock ,Liam Neeson)
A undercover agent, approaches retirement. A botched mission goes awry, and he is mentally effected .He undergoes psychological help ,to finish his final mission. A lowbrow comedy ,just CANNOT stop laughing watching it.
(PG13 ,lots of violence)
Share yours...

Joe Dirt: Well today I'm gonna be pickin' up my Hemi Roadrunner. That's right, I said Hemi.

joedirt.jpg

Mr Mom. Stupid but I always watch it on TV. Multiplicity was funny too, both early Keaton films.

Daddy's Home, the first one. Not a big Will Ferrell fan at all, figured it was gonna be another attempt at being funny,but I laughed my *** off all the way through. Vacation was hilarious too. Not gonna be a classic like the original national lampoon, but VERY funny!

Daddy's Home, the first one. Not a big Will Ferrell fan at all, figured it was gonna be another attempt at being funny,but I laughed my *** off all the way through. Vacation was hilarious too. Not gonna be a classic like the original national lampoon, but VERY funny!
Hey.Not a comedy but seeing that Daytona wing reminded me of a very rare car movie I saw only once in the Late 60's It was a 68 Barracuda with the wing added -to a NASCAR wannabee's car ,played by none other than Robert Blake.He goes from track to track hoping to land a NASCAR ride.It goes south as he gets in more trouble.I remember just bits of the movie.It was pretty cool for a kid hooked on cars back then.Anyone else remember that flic?

Texas Chainsaw massacre part 2.

Step Brothers.
Dumb and Dumber.
Both looked to be dumb as **** but they still entertained...
I enjoy a silly movie sometimes. I like a good drama as well. What I do NOT like is a movie that plays out as if there is a back story that is never revealed. That is like being dropped into a situation where you don't know what is going on and have no way of finding out.

Christine, "she had the smell of a new car, and that's about the finest smell in the world, except maybe for....y'all know the rest! :rofl:

You talking about the Texas chainsaw massacre with R.lee Ermey as the dirty sheriff Rusty? That was a classic!!!! He made that movie shine!!!!

-
Back