moving to riverside

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
i am moving from long beach ca. to riverside ca. any members out there? i am really looking forward to having a proper garage and driveway to wrench on my projects. i have been in the ghetto for a long time, it will be nice to be able to go inside for a min. without locking everything up first. lol.
also i will be selling any of my parts at discounted prices, so as to not move stuff.

Welcome to the IE(inland empire),me i'm still looking for the empire part.
There seems to be quite a few members out this way.
Also there is a club out here called Inland Mopars:prayer:.Bunch of nice folks and they are always doing something.I just happen to belong to them...
might want to check them out.www. inlandmopars.com
anywho welcome to the IE.

socaldart

So welcome to Riverside nice to have a new member out here!!! Where in Riverside did you move to??? I live near the old SEARS building...............................

Also there is a club out here called Inland Mopars:prayer:.Bunch of nice folks and they are always doing something.I just happen to belong to them...
might want to check them out.www. inlandmopars.com

Correction: current Inland Mopars website is www.inlandmoparscarclub.com. Hope to meet you at a future club meeting! PM sent.
And welcome to the Inland Empire.

i moved off of palm and jarupa. dont know the area yet, am still moving. actually working to get house ready to live in. heehaw.

Cool!!! Palm & jarupa is near 2 mins from were i live......... Welcome to a nicer Hood !!!!

oh wow thats real close, we saw a 67 coronet r/t parked in a driveway a couple blocks over, while driving around the hood. it is def alot nicer, i keep getting surprised when people say hello @ a store. and someone welcomed me into their store yesterday, it seems like forever since that has happend to me. lol
i guess i can stop being a grumpy bastard, in lbc if someone talks to you they are going to rob you!

Hey I live in riverside lol. I'm near mission and valley way st off the 60.

If u see a orange duster tearing up the streets don't hesitate to chase me down and stop me lol

-
Back