Moving to St. John's Newfoundland Canada

-

67cuda360

Reaction score
Like the title says, I am relocating to St. John's in a few months. I'm pretty excited about it, but I have never been. It would be great to hear some fellow FABO members opinions about visiting or living in St. John's.

I'm sure it will be a huge difference from Toronto LOL, have to say I'm looking forward to it.

I am also wondering what the classic car scene is like out there :)

Been there many times, great place to park the airplane before/after flying over the Atlantic. Beautiful town, many well kept older houses and buildings. Not sure about the classic car scene though, would seem to be a corrosion prone area (and it's even wetter in the winter).

George Street - so many bars

ooohhhhh, my head. what a hangover. best pub crawl outside of Halifax

love the town and the people are great. never saw an old car, sorry

Like the title says, I am relocating to St. John's in a few months. I'm pretty excited about it, but I have never been. It would be great to hear some fellow FABO members opinions about visiting or living in St. John's.

I'm sure it will be a huge difference from Toronto LOL, have to say I'm looking forward to it.

I am also wondering what the classic car scene is like out there :)

Who'd ya piss off enough to get shipped off to the rock. Just kidding, the place is a hoot, people are friendly as hell as long as you don't mention you're from toronto, anyplace else will do. Tell them you're from Alberta they love us out here hell half the island is probably still out here working in Fort McMoney. Ya you're in for a shock but mostly a good one.

I've been living in Toronto for the past 5 years but I'm actually from Amsterdam so I'm not sure if that would work for me or against me LOL.

-
Back