MPI conversions

Would you have interest in purchasing a harness.

• Yes, I would have interest.

Votes: 55 39.3%
  • Yes, I would have interest, provided it was cheap.

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • No, I wouldn't have interest.

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Maybe, I have additional questions.

Votes: 22 15.7%

• Total voters
-
check oil pans 1992 5.2 pan is differnt than 360 pan every one said would work.....fuel rails on later mod have no return or reg.....lots to look in to but can be done ...lets use this thread to help each other out this is a nice convertion and i am realy impressed with the preformance and drivabilty off my valiant...high 13 teems with stock 5.2 efi

I would be very interested in an MPI conversion. I currently have a 1995 318 complete magnum motor.
Thanks and please let mw know your plans, etc.
JJ

I've got a 99 Ram that is an auto. I want to pull the motor and put it behind my five speed and use the injection if possible for my 70 Cuda. I would love to hear what your price would be to get it all harnessed up. n I am ready and have the $$ now if you were prepared to get going. I suspect I would have to get another computer from a standard though, or does the trans have it's own on the magnums? Fuel delivery etc. is no worries for me, I can handle all that!

I did this swap back in 1995 and nobody said it could be done .I am running the 5.2 sfi and the 518 and 8 3/4 3.91 sure grip in my 64 dart and in the early a bodys it was not a easy swap but this what I wanted and the first time out it made HOT ROD Nov.99 issue I avg 22 mpg on the HOT ROD power tour in 2000

Attachments

• Picture 526 (Medium).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 268
If someone were to convert into an OBD2 setup, would it hold 500 hp? Plus, I'm sure you can still port the intake?

"73" dart, "92" 318, I have an interest in a harness for the OBD1 for stock/near stock 5.2 with 727 trans.

I don't see myself having time to modify the harnesses like I originally planned, however I'm still trying to find a way to make this easier for everyone interested. For now I've started another thread where I will try to provide wiring harness diagrams, ECM pinouts and advise to help anyone trying to tackle this on there own.

Information Thread.

-
Back