Mr Norms GSS Owners???

-
Nowhere can I find a compiled listing or group of GSS owners. I have a 1971 GSS Demon. Who else out here has Mr Norms modified Cars?
I am restoring a knock off 1968 Dodge Dart superstock. I ran into Lee Krause on line, Mr. Norms son. He has all stickers available still on eBay, great guy to speak to. 440 / torque flight 727 / 8 3/4 rear ended 4:10 gears, best run to date 10.24 quarter. Mr. Norm on license plates

0792A5EA-6D94-4212-9508-BAFCBBCD0A86.jpeg

130D43CD-DD25-4291-8442-F8A00BACBF4F.jpeg

I am restoring a knock off 1968 Dodge Dart superstock. I ran into Lee Krause on line, Mr. Norms son. He has all stickers available still on eBay, great guy to speak to. 440 / torque flight 727 / 8 3/4 rear ended 4:10 gears, best run to date 10.24 quarter. Mr. Norm on license plates

View attachment 1715989242

View attachment 1715989243

Very nice! I have talked with Lee Krause a couple of times and have bought some stuff from him. I actually have Norms bowling shirt that was given to him from Super Stock Magazine from when he was inducted in the Super Stock Hall of Fame.

A buddy of mine had found an air filter assembly at Mopar Nats in Columbus this year. I am adding another friend to see if he still has his spare. @HemiSSDart Do you have an original car? Are you willing to add details? I am trying to find more Mr Norms cars and started a thread here. Also, another friend is working on a registry. If you don't want the info posted, you could send a PM and we can add you.

Mr Norms GSS Owners???
I sold my NOS air cleaner to Eric W. last year, the only Mr. Norms car I own now is my Hemi Dart. I actually saw Eric today at my old shop helping get a Sweptline downstairs for a friend of his I sold it to. Getting down to a dozen or so cars left up there, you coming down to the swap October 1&2?

Very nice! I have talked with Lee Krause a couple of times and have bought some stuff from him. I actually have Norms bowling shirt that was given to him from Super Stock Magazine from when he was inducted in the Super Stock Hall of Fame.
When I tell people about Mr. Norm , most people don’t even know who he is? I compare him to Baldwin or Yenco then they get it. Must be a Mopar thing!

I sold my NOS air cleaner to Eric W. last year, the only Mr. Norms car I own now is my Hemi Dart. I actually saw Eric today at my old shop helping get a Sweptline downstairs for a friend of his I sold it to. Getting down to a dozen or so cars left up there, you coming down to the swap October 1&2?

That's cool, good for you. I would love your Big Block 4spd Cuda....I am not sure I will make it. I talked to Scot about going down there though. I will shoot you a text if we do

When I tell people about Mr. Norm , most people don’t even know who he is? I compare him to Baldwin or Yenco then they get it. Must be a Mopar thing!

I typically have to say....the Yenko of Dodge. Oh well. I did have an older guy look at my car and say....Of course that isn't a real Mr Norms car, right? I said yes and told the story. He got all excited and called his grandkids over and told all kids of stories. That was fun.

I typically have to say....the Yenko of Dodge. Oh well. I did have an older guy look at my car and say....Of course that isn't a real Mr Norms car, right? I said yes and told the story. He got all excited and called his grandkids over and told all kids of stories. That was fun.

Keeping Mr.Norm alive for a new generation, my son will get my car keeping it in the family, if everything doesn’t turn electric, LOL

-
Back