Mr. Norm's Plymouth Cuda

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I was talking to my buddy the other day and said they Mr. Norm was planning on releasing a Plymouth Cuda based on the Challenger. I have been trying to check it out but only came accross some pics. Also, there is a company called HXC that also did a Cuda not sure of its gonna be released or not. Any have nay have info on the Mr. Norm Cuda? I am sure it's gonna be some BIG $$$$$$$$. Or any ifno on the HXC Cuda.

Mr. Norm's Cuda
Challenger_Norms2.jpg

HXC Cuda
Challenger_HXC1.jpg

Challenger_HXC2.jpg

Challenger_HXC7.jpg

there is also another company out of chicago doing the same they were the first,,i seen it this week in detroit at auto rama,,,my camera ran out of battery power all i got were pics of the rear,,,it had a shaker hood,and cuda grille like norms,,,but it had some weird bolt on quarter panel piece that made it fat in the rear and buldged out,,with a bill board hemi stripe,,

The front grille on the second car looks WAY better, the Norm version looks like it is China made, plus, it still has the Challenger hood buldge and Dodge emblem on the front header panel. I am not sure if I like these cars, they are still a Challenger! I wish Chrysler would step up and build a factory Chry/Barracuda, the Challenger is selling good isn't it? I bet the Cuda would sell good too!!

it all looks too fake. all they do is add a few plastic pieces. and it probably cost thousands. and the cuda didnt have the two headlights on each side. ugh! this is all wrong.

it all looks too fake. all they do is add a few plastic pieces. and it probably cost thousands. and the cuda didnt have the two headlights on each side. ugh! this is all wrong.
It's meant to emulate the 71 Cuda which did have quad headlights.

i like the look it would drawl atention on the street for sure,,wonder what pricing would be,,,and if the car is available with out the kenny bell super charger

I like the Mr. Norms better but the grill just don't look right either. I would out put the grill from the other one in chrome or satin finish and would look 1000x better.

the purple one looks good, i wish they would have the straight body line all the way back like the cudas have, would look a lot more like a cuda

looks kinda fat, i hate how all the new cars look alike now days i miss the ol days when you dind't have to ask what a car was you knew because each make and model were different and original

I was talking to my buddy the other day and said they Mr. Norm was planning on releasing a Plymouth Cuda based on the Challenger. I have been trying to check it out but only came accross some pics. Also, there is a company called HXC that also did a Cuda not sure of its gonna be released or not. Any have nay have info on the Mr. Norm Cuda? I am sure it's gonna be some BIG $$$$$$$$. Or any ifno on the HXC Cuda.

Mr. Norm's Cuda

HXC Cuda
Challenger_HXC1.jpg

Vortec on the screen....

Challenger_HXC2.jpg

and the quintessential advo shot, K/N left, Eaton through the "shaker "
cutout, MSD to the right... my how Roding has ? evolved?

I think it needs real chrome bumpers (like 1970), cool rocker panel cover, and to lose the body line.

KInda odd that Mr Norm would put his name on a Cuda when he was a Dodge dealership and didnt do Plymouths in the 60s and 70s.

The Mr Norms 68 Darts he has sold his name to recently are even uglier though.

It's meant to emulate the 71 Cuda which did have quad headlights.
If somehow he tried to convert the front to a single headlight design, he might have pulled it off. But it still looks too much like a Challenger with cheap plastic to me.

-
Back