Mr. Sweet potato head

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Okay maybe I had too much turkey to eat but this sweet potato sure looks like it has a face. Memike does not hold the monopoly on photographing food. Lol!

IM000524 (Medium).JPG

Wow. Did you say you were from Virginia, or WEST Virginia?
I'm seeing nothing John....except maybe a fat *** with polyps.

LOL, I was just bustin John's chops there, Ramcharger. Now it looks like a fat *** with lines drawn on it. Sorry, I "yam what I yam"...

Wow. Did you say you were from Virginia, or WEST Virginia?
I'm seeing nothing John....except maybe a fat *** with polyps.

I have others that resemble other unmentionable body parts but this is a "G" rated site. They were 19 cents a pound so I couldn`t help but stock up. :-D

Hey John,
Looks like we're from the same neck of the woods!! I went to elementary school in Newport News. That was many moons ago!! You got good taste in cars!!

Matt B.

The title of this thread had me expecting something different...
A gay version of the classic toy. Not that there's anything wrong with that
LOL

Hey John,
Looks like we're from the same neck of the woods!! I went to elementary school in Newport News. That was many moons ago!! You got good taste in cars!!

Matt B.

Hello Matt, I`m actually a Hampton transplant but it`s nice to find more and more Mopar guys from the Tidewater area, especially A-body `Cuda owners. :thumbup:

Thanks. I was looking at your profile and see you are an antiques dealer. I owned and operated an antique shop in Portsmouth for about 5 years. I still have the antiques, but no shop. Small world. Don't know if you are familiar with the Tidewater Mopar Club. I've been a member there for years. We have members from both sides of the water. It's an awesome club. The web site is www.tidewatermoparclub.com if interested. Nice car by the way!! I like the color.

Matt B.

What chall been smoken'? I do see it but really... now I know the rest of the story! lol!!

Thanks. I was looking at your profile and see you are an antiques dealer. I owned and operated an antique shop in Portsmouth for about 5 years. I still have the antiques, but no shop. Small world. Don't know if you are familiar with the Tidewater Mopar Club. I've been a member there for years. We have members from both sides of the water. It's an awesome club. The web site is www.tidewatermoparclub.com if interested. Nice car by the way!! I like the color.

Matt B.

It is a small world but this hobby of ours is alot like collecting and restoring antiques. We are curators of these cars for the short while we have them and it`s up to us to protect and maintain them just like a rare antique. The two hobbies share a lot of common ground. I am familiar with the TMC, I used to live across the street from the prez. ,John V. (I was just talking to another member about this today). I should sign up and meet some of you guys. We`re getting enough members of FABO here that we could start our own local Chapter. Lol!

What chall been smoken'? I do see it but really... now I know the rest of the story! lol!!

What? Me smoke one of those reefers? Never!!!! Ask Fishman, never touched it.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

We meet now at our new sponsor, Hall Dodge In Va Beach. Having a Christmas party Dec 9th at 7:00 pm. We'd love to have you and any/all mopar owners!! More info on the web site. Great talking to you. I've perused this site for years, just never joined/posted until recently. I'm usually on Cuda-Challenger.com. I also have a 440 powered '74 Challenger. Don't want to steal this thread. Don't eat Mr Potato Head's eyes out!! LOL

Matt B.

We meet now at our new sponsor, Hall Dodge In Va Beach. Having a Christmas party Dec 9th at 7:00 pm. We'd love to have you and any/all mopar owners!! More info on the web site. Great talking to you. I've perused this site for years, just never joined/posted until recently. I'm usually on Cuda-Challenger.com. I also have a 440 powered '74 Challenger. Don't want to steal this thread. Don't eat Mr Potato Head's eyes out!! LOL

Matt B.

I went to the show last summer at Hall Dodge and it was pretty good. I`ll see if I can make the X-mas party, sounds like fun. I`ve had a few E`s myself through the years but I am partial to the A`s (then again an AAR..er.. well......) ,lol! Mr Potato has a temporary stay......for now.

-
Back