mrmoparsistr

-

mrmoparsistr

Reaction score
Hi thank you for letting me join. My name is Annie and I will be selling some Mopar parts for my brother, who lives and breaths Mopar's in Southern NewHampshire.

Hi annie, nice to meet you

you wouldn't happen to be like my sister where you just sneak into his room and sell his stuff for peanuts just to piss him off would you ?

if you are I think we can do some business

Hi annie, nice to meet you

you wouldn't happen to be like my sister where you just sneak into his room and sell his stuff for peanuts just to piss him off would you ?

if you are I think we can do some business

No peanuts so sorry but as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures..... still on computer learning curve, be patient please

who is your brother? has he ever been on this site before? Has he ever lived in Va or Newark, De before? Is his name Bob or Justin?

why doesn't he sign up, the more the merrier......we would love to have as many mopar fans here as possible :)

He is from NH and has asked me to do this for him. I had a serious life changing illness. He is keeping me out of mischief and learning in the process. He travels all over the USA so it is unknown if you know him. His name is Gary.

Welcome to the site!

So bring on the parts, pm me a list of what you have for sale!

-
Back