-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am stripping down a MS pac man full size arcade style game,any interest in the parts here before I start listing them on E-bay?This was a complete game and nothing is missing or spoken for yet.Harness,circuit boards,coin collectors,joy stick console,glass,etc etc.I can get pics of any of it,so e-mail me at-
[email protected]
I am in CT.06018 and welcome local pick up or will ship.
Thanks Doug

I just contacted a co-worker that collects arcade games. His name is Sal and he's always on the prowl for games & parts. I forwarded your e-address to him. 8)

Thanks Guys
If your friend is local and wanted everything,I would give him a great deal if he could pick up?
Thanks Doug

Heres all of the stuff

000_1513.jpg

why would you part that out ?? i use to have a few games,,and had a rare baby pacman video on top and a pin on the bottom,,parts were hard to come by was a bad design form the begginning,,pacman always seems to be in demand,,

I have listed the whole lot for sale on CL. for $200 and for local pick up.If it doesn't sell right away for that price,I will start listing it piece by piece on e-bay.The reason I parted it out was the wife wasn't gonna let me have it at the house and since I have 5 cars and parts all over,I would rather have my cars and a happy wife.

I have listed the whole lot for sale on CL. for $200 and for local pick up.If it doesn't sell right away for that price,I will start listing it piece by piece on e-bay.The reason I parted it out was the wife wasn't gonna let me have it at the house and since I have 5 cars and parts all over,I would rather have my cars and a happy wife.

I used to play that game back in the day. So the cabinet is history?

Boy, your wife sounds like a real sweatheart!

I would rather keep her and the toys I have than this stupid game.
She doesn't complain about the cars one bit.

000_1244.jpg

000_1394.jpg

I will take a daytona.......... lol Love those cars are they 3.0 or R/T?
The Blue and white ones nearest the garage are 92 Daytona Iroc's 3.0 5spds.
The one closest is a 93 Daytona Iroc R/T(1 of 17 white 93 R/T's)and it rips!

???????????????
I am trying to find a decent box to ship this stuff in,I try and make sure that stuff I ship gets to where its supposed to in the same condition it leaves here in.I haven't forgotten about you,spent today driving 2 hours each way for my sons football game.
Thanks Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back