MSU Spartans advance to Championship

-

dusterdon

Reaction score
The Michigan State Spartans are advancing to Monday night's NCAA Championship game after soundly beating another #1 seed, UConn. They also have knocked off Kansas, last year's champion, and Louisville the #1 seed of the tournament. Spartans all the way. GO GREEN!!!!!!!

Yep, UConn beat Missouri too. Monday night will be a night to watch the game. Villanova isn't it and MSU? I'll be watching. I lost a bet with the wife one year on one of the big college games and had to buy her some new furniture for the deck.

That's right. The Tar Heels

Thanks for the correction Don

MSU versus UNC. Michigan state doesn't have any star players. Don't think that any of their 4 seniors will make a first round in the draft. Just a lot of "team" players. that's the way coach Izzo creates his teams. He'd rather take guys who aren't gonna play 1 year and head to the pros. they're only looking to pad their stats anyway instead of playing as good teammates. Monday night at 9:21 EDT. Be there.

I'm normaly not a MSU fan but I wore Green and White today! I made my son happy he's a 2008 MSU grad.

-
Back