Hotlanta – The Allman Brothers Tribute Band
Eddie Lamberts Axis (Jimi Hendrix) – Visit Website
Heart Fulla Bluz
Willimasboy – Visit WebSite
Download Car Show Flyer!
Affiliated with

DISC JOCKEYS • LIVE BANDS • SINGING, DANCING & HULA HOOP CONTESTS
GAMES FOR KIDS • HISTORIC MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY • FIREWORKS
VISIT OUR DOWNTOWN, LOTS TO SEE & GREAT FOOD – FAMILY FUN FOR ALL!
Rain date May 19th

Oh, I forgot to say that my wife and I will be there with our 67 Cuda vert and our 68 GTX.

Hope you'll join us!

is this the same show that use to be in town at the end of 541 ?? i think joe gerdelman was a big part of it??? 18th is same day as ocean city MD big event,,, thanks

Yes, it's the same show. They haven't done it for a few years. Gerdelmann was a big part of it in the past.

ok i thought that show had ended,,, i have not seen or heard from joe,,i know he was not doing well at all,,, don garlits asked me to call him,, but i really didnt know any of joes family,,, so i didnt wanna call, they may have said who the heck are u,,,,, do u have any news on joe?? did he pass??? thanks,,, good luck with the show,,, if i dont go to OC,MD ill be there

I don't know Joe G. myself, I just saw him and his hemi cars at the past shows. I don't know if he or his family will be at the show or not.

I don't know why they stopped the show for a few years, but I do know that it was missed by many people!

joe had brain cancer,,, he was in bad shape when i talk to garlits in 2010,, i seen garlits at maple grove in 2011 he had not heard any thing at that point and him and joe were buddies,, ive heard his son had some of the cars for sale in hemmings,,, thanks good luck maybe ill be there,,,,

Yikes! I hadn't heard about the brain cancer. Prayers sent to him and his family!

another event that day rained out ,,,, is the burlington mopar club still around?

No, I closed the club due to lack of participation. I miss getting together with fellow Mopar enthusiasts, but I guess everyone else didn't feel that way.

sorry to hear i figured as much, i havent seen any postings on the cruise nites, my work schedule always got in the way of attenting,,,maybe u should unite with the bulavard cruiser cruise nites get some mopars to attend to that one,, it is slao hard for me to make that one, i can when im off,,but it usually rains,,lol

-
Back