Muffler suggestion

-
Peace and quiet ? Get in a Honda Accord or something. lol

That bad boy sounds tough. I wouldnt touch it.

Run the pipes out the back and Dynamat (or similar) soundproofing inside.

My car has 3 chamber flowmasters,turned down at the rear end,and its a little too quiet for my liking.The one chambers were too loud,i should have went with 2 chambers or dynomaxes

Sounds great! I like that cam...........it sounds nasty! Tail pipes might help.

Spintech!

but yeah, pipes out the back and roll the Lowes stick on pipe insulation down in the trunk. Good stuff. 1/8" closed cell foam rubber with peel off self adhering backing. nice. you can get a stencil and paint the logo from dynamat on there too! LOL Its a buck per sf vs a few hundred bucks for dynamat.

Spintech!

but yeah, pipes out the back and roll the Lowes stick on pipe insulation down in the trunk. Good stuff. 1/8" closed cell foam rubber with peel off self adhering backing. nice. you can get a stencil and paint the logo from dynamat on there too! LOL Its a buck per sf vs a few hundred bucks for dynamat.

Good to know Dave, Thanks

Keep in mind that some claim that the dynamat is better. I don't think its much different at all but I have never compared them side by side.
I do know that the Lowes stuff holds up to heat (weather heat, not exhaust wrap! lol) and is waterproof...closed cell is important or you are installing a sponge.

Keep in mind that some claim that the dynamat is better. I don't think its much different at all but I have never compared them side by side.
I do know that the Lowes stuff holds up to heat (weather heat, not exhaust wrap! lol) and is waterproof...closed cell is important or you are installing a sponge.

The cell is a closed aluminum unit with nothing inside it, I priced different mufflers and they are all too pricey right now. Has anyone ever used the Summit brand Turbo muffler they sell for 26 bucks apeice?

-
Back