Multiple Mopars on our way to Wickenburg AZ.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
This one is multiple Mopars on a pretty fun road from Prescott to Wickenburg AZ.
On our way to a car show.
A 65 Dart 273
A 66 Dart wagon
A 71 Dart Swinger
And my 73 Dart Swinger

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. There are so many cool places and roads here in Arizona. They look even better with some classic Mopars driving on them. One of my favorites is 89A from Prescott to Jerome. Nice cars! Wish I had known about the show. We have several nice shows here in Lake Havasu every year. They need more Mopars!

Thanks for posting this. There are so many cool places and roads here in Arizona. They look even better with some classic Mopars driving on them. One of my favorites is 89A from Prescott to Jerome. Nice cars! Wish I had known about the show. We have several nice shows here in Lake Havasu every year. They need more Mopars!
I was gonna attend the big show a couple months back in Havasu, but my 62 was having brake problems, and I would have had to drive my diesel box truck 100 miles round trip, at eight mpg. Just couldn't justify that as a spectator. Maybe next year.

The video car is the orange 73-76 Dart that does the burn out at the beginning of the video.

There are so many cool places and roads here in Arizona. One of my favorites is 89A from Prescott to Jerome.

I was on 89A about two years ago on a loop from Prescott Valley to Sedona and back. Having grown up in the mountains of Colorado, the road didn't faze me. However, when we got to Jerome I had to peel my sweetie off the ceiling. Turns out narrow lanes, tight curves, no guard rails, and severe drop-offs are a bad combination for her comfort level. However, it was a gorgeous drive and great scenery.

I was on 89A about two years ago on a loop from Prescott Valley to Sedona and back. Having grown up in the mountains of Colorado, the road didn't faze me. However, when we got to Jerome I had to peel my sweetie off the ceiling. Turns out narrow lanes, tight curves, no guard rails, and severe drop-offs are a bad combination for her comfort level. However, it was a gorgeous drive and great scenery.
Not as bad as Pikes Peak

-
Back