Muscle Motors Box No Box Shootout @ Monster Mopar in Indy

-

Joshking440

Reaction score
Racers travel to these events spending lots of their hard earned money on hotels, gas, parts for the car as well as time off from work.... They want to race, and every chance they can to put some money in their pocket.

With that said, if your coming to Monster Mopar then I have added one more race on Saturday to help all the racers try to get back some of that money back.

Muscle motors box no box shootout on Saturday.
$40.00 to enter, as long as you are entered in any of the event classes... Super pro, pro, quick 32 etc etc

100% pay back to the racers guys.... No other Mopar race does anything like that

I'm figuring on 400 race cars as a minimum at this show, so if only 200 of them enter the saturday race, you could be racing for total purse of $8,000 all paid back to the racers.

Every car that enters above that just adds to the pot.

What do you hard core racers think about that?

www.monstermopar.com

Sounds awesome for the racers. Is it all going to the winner or are you going to pay back a ways???

Wow, that's like an outlaw payday for bracket racers. Cool.

So here's a stupid question, what is the "Box" in Box/No box?

Is it a delay box? Or is a transbrake two-step car with no delay box a "box" car?

a "box" car is one that utilizes a delay box. if you just run a transbrake or foot brake, you are a "no box car"

To clarify the rules which I will have posted on the website soon, there are (3) purses that you get to race for. The winner of the Box class will recieve a purse, the No box car will win a purse, as well as the runners up, semis, quarters, and eights, if enough cars enter I will pay back further. Once a winner from box and no box is established they will run one another for the bonus purse and bragging rights!!!!!

Me and clinton are going to try and make it!

Attachments

• 65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 015.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 65 B BODIES PARACHUTES W SUPERBEE 005.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 262
Josh; Will the Nostalgia Super Stock racers be allowed to compete in the NO BOX class? Normally, this is not the case. --- THANKS FOR STEPPIN UP WITH A GREAT PROGRAM.

racers can enter any other class that they would like to run, no reason to stop you guys from running as much as you would like

So how is the racing going to work?

Are all the classes raced on Saturday or Sunday or both? There isn't anything posted about this on the website.

Thanks.

Steve

I don't know why its not posted there....Over on Moparts they have it on a thread. Saturday will be the index classes (11.0, 10.0, etc) and the box/no box race. Sunday is street, trophy, pro, super pro, etc.

From Moparts:
This is it, but we may be adding a second qualifying run on Saturday for the heads up classes.

Friday - test & tune, gamblers race, 2 qualifying runs for the Saturday classes.

Saturday - 1 qualifying run for the Saturday classes, Quick 32, 10.5 shootout, Ten-0, 11-0, Box no box eliminations, rolling burnout contest, time runs.

Sunday - Pro, NSS, Super Pro, Street, (new)Hemi, & Trophy eliminations.

I don't know why its not posted there....Over on Moparts they have it on a thread. Saturday will be the index classes (11.0, 10.0, etc) and the box/no box race. Sunday is street, trophy, pro, super pro, etc.

From Moparts:
This is it, but we may be adding a second qualifying run on Saturday for the heads up classes.

Friday - test & tune, gamblers race, 2 qualifying runs for the Saturday classes.

Saturday - 2 qualifying run for the Saturday classes, Quick 32, 10.5 shootout, Ten-0, 11-0, Box no box eliminations, rolling burnout contest, time runs.

Sunday - Pro, NSS, Super Pro, Street, (new)Hemi, & Trophy eliminations.

We will have 2 hits on Saturday for the Saturday ran cars for sure. quick 10.5 shootout, ten-o, 11.o

-
Back