-
Status
Not open for further replies.

/6man

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ok..here it is 66 dodge dart 270 , not able to work on had stroke.. alot of good parts, glass, doors, body not bad, motor in car. missing some parts.. im in north ga. you can email me at,,, [email protected] for info,,

Sorry to here about this. I hope your O.K. Other than my '65 barracuda, I think a '66 Dart 270/or GT is my favorite. I wish you were closer and I had any amount of money to offer to you. My suggestion to you is, PUT UP SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!You'll get rid of that car way faster that way.

Wait a minute the guy had a stroke cut him some slack..........
Can you get somebody to help you with taking pictures and loading them on the computer......any family that can help.........Not sure what you level of disability is so pardon my forwardness.....

If you need pic's posted, email them to me if available [email protected] and I'll resize em and post em for ya. and please let us know the price of the car also and is it a two door or four door?If it is a wagon I'll be wantin it !!!!:cheers: and very thoughtful 64x2 =)
ok..here it is 66 dodge dart 270 , not able to work on had stroke.. alot of good parts, glass, doors, body not bad, motor in car. missing some parts.. im in north ga. you can email me at,,, [email protected] for info,,

thanks for all the info.. i know i need pic! will get step son to take some as soon as possible.. by the way..i am doing well. thank the good lord!!! but any hoo, the car is a 4 door, as far as price. starting bid...$:happy10: 1000.00 or some trades!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back