mustang 2 front suspension

-

ube

Reaction score
I know its been posted on here a couple times but I'm still looking for some advise. I'm looking to fab up a mustange II type suspension in my Duster. I know there are bolt in units. I want to go the cheaper route and fab my own like they do in the street rods. My car has been back halved with a 4 link and a Dana, Full cage, and a 440. I want to eleminate the torsion bars and all the heavy suspension components and k-member pulse add a rack and pinion steering. Headers are hard to find and custom headers are expensive. I want the extra room in the engine compartment and hopfully find an off the shelf header to use.The car will be both track and street driven. Again... i am not interested in any of the bolt in units avalible. Is there anyone out there thats done this? I'd love the advise and some pictures would be great.. Thanks !

I'm in NW Ohio

You are welcome to come and see my set-ups and get any info I have......you don't need to buy anything.

You can look....touch....ask questions.

What the hey?.....maybe you got some better ideas.

Denny

has there been any progress with this?

I'm still researching on it. I'm looking at the heits kit but there is gonna be a lot of modification involved. The bolt in kits are probably the easy and most expensive route to go and quickest but don't mind the challenge. Mine car has a big block mounted with a motor plate so I really don't need motor mounts. Just suspension. Whenever I get to actually doing this I will update but it's gonna be a month or so. Finishing body work now then I have some work on my challenger to do.

I'm in NW Ohio

You are welcome to come and see my set-ups and get any info I have......you don't need to buy anything.

You can look....touch....ask questions.

What the hey?.....maybe you got some better ideas.
Putting mustang II crossmember and control arms brakes ect. Any help would be great i am from toledo would love to see your work... can message me at 419 297 9445 thank you
Denny[/QU

done...I'm in BG (Ohio)...shop is in Findlay

Denny
304-939-0097

yes....I did and your name is on an assembly. See ya on the 11th.

Last edited:
-
Back