My 1966 Money Pit

-

dave66dart

Reaction score
Well I bought this car some month's ago from a self proclaimed body guy, i think he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. I have been Researching the /6 for a build that would include it in a sleeper build, WOW my hats off to you /6 guys for your patience and knowledge, guys are like Yoda. So after months of research and parts searching, I have decided that I do not have the patience for a build like that, and the smart thing for me do what i know build a small block for it. So far i have managed to find dealers for my sheetmetal pieces. This means that i will be cleanig out the garage and selling off some parts that will not be needed for this build, Will post a list when i have sorted everything out. Here are some before pics of my 1966 money pit on wheels. will post more as work is done, Well i am off to look at a 65 valiant donor car.
See you all later

Picture 001 (Small).jpg

Picture 002 (Small).jpg

Picture 003 (Small).jpg

Picture 004 (Small).jpg

Picture 008 (Small).jpg

Picture 009 (Small).jpg

Picture 011 (Small).jpg

Picture 012 (Small).jpg

Picture 013 (Small).jpg

Picture 014 (Small).jpg

Thats about what I started out with, I was able to find and make the sheetmetal parts to repair very similar rust issues. Good luck!

Good luck, looks like your going to need it..

I bet that our new member will have that great Dart looking good in no time, and If he is anything like most of the BC folks here he will enjoy every minute of it, Congrat's on a great 66 Dave.
We have a few members here with the same model Dart.
Keep us updated and enjoy.

Hey everyone, went out the other day to look at a donor car the other day. Turned out to be a 65 Valiant, a car that is in better shape than the Dart, it also comes with two replacement fenders.I need profesoinal help of the phycotic kind:violent1: cause you guessed it, tomorrow I am off to pick up the Valiant will post pics of it then, and this will probably become a 65 Valiant thread, whats wrong with me Have to go now getting ready to drop the puck in Chicago go WINGS well I know the color scheme for the Valiant red on white go WINGS.

Glad to hear youfound another early-A!The 66 looks like somebody started an altered wheel base project?HaHa!J/K.Post pics. of your new wheels A.S.A.P!

-
Back