My (2) 69 Barracudas are going to be up for grabs on eBay

-

69CudaFan

Reaction score
I just wanted to share it here before they hit eBay tomorrow at 10am PST. I figured I might as well let you all know that the time has come to likely part with one or both of my cars. One you all know about, my 340 convertible, but I also have a 440 'cuda notchback that I purchased and tried to keep under wraps, and perhaps only two or three other people on this board knew about when it changed hands.

I have enjoyed being a steward of both for some time, and have decided to move in a different direction for a variety of reasons. If something in my personal life changes and I move in a different direction outside of that, everyone here would be among the first to know. I have enjoyed reading everyone's contributions over the last few years, and have enjoyed the cars I have had along the way for sure.

Those that think my pricing is prohibitive to a sale, flame on! I want these cars to go to good homes, and that is why there is a Best Offer function. I will leave it at that. More discussion outside of that, PM me.

I will look at these. thanks for the heads up. MT

Good luck with the sale if there is a next car for me it will be a 69 vert those have grown on my most beautiful car list to number two just behind a jaguar XKE

Post the links to Ebay on here.........good luck!

Davescuda, I will post them here once they are live. I did/am NOT buying a Chevy! Lol. You should know that. You and BB Dave are two that knew of the notch, and are aware I am nuts for 1969s...especially notches. I have made the 440 better than when I got it for sure...

Thought about posting here, moparts and other sites, but eBay reaches a wide audience...we are a small corner of the interested population.

A simple search of 69 barracuda should get them on your computer screen tomorrow. Mention FABO and it will get you some consideration.

Shane

Davescuda, I will post them here once they are live. I did/am NOT buying a Chevy! Lol. You should know that. You and BB Dave are two that knew of the notch, and are aware I am nuts for 1969s...especially notches. I have made the 440 better than when I got it for sure...

Thought about posting here, moparts and other sites, but eBay reaches a wide audience...we are a small corner of the interested population.

A simple search of 69 barracuda should get them on your computer screen tomorrow. Mention FABO and it will get you some consideration.

Shane

Hay man good luck in what leis in front of you. We had some great conversation. You have done some good stuff for these cuda's. Hope you don't leave the Mopar world forever.
Best of Luck
davescuda

That bites Shane.........

Wish I had the resources. I would save them to sell back later.

Best of luck!

-
Back