My 64 Barracuda in 1965

-

ptbill

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my 64 Barracuda that I took in 1965. I married the girl in the picture in 1969. She is still my wife and we now have a 65 Barracuda
20160810_120804.jpg

That's neat.
I flipped the photo for you.

By the way, my wife and I still own the cars we were driving the night we met at a car wash.

I was driving "Ole Blue" in the photo below and she was driving her 250 six cylinder 1967 Nova SS ,it is in need of a full resto.. Someday!

Herb
1964Barracuda.jpg

Last edited:
super cool thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you have the same girl and another Barracuda today is that a tiger in the back seat?

super cool thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you have the same girl and another Barracuda today is that a tiger in the back seat?
Yes it is. I think Exon gas had a promotion to put a tiger in your tank

That's neat.
I flipped the photo for you.

By the way, my wife and I still own the cars we were driving the night we met at a car wash.

I was driving "Ole Blue" in the photo below and she was driving her 250 six cylinder 1967 Nova SS ,it is in need of a full resto.. Someday!

Herb
View attachment 1714957313
Thanks. Don't know how to do that. Supper nice cars you have.

thats cool you have the same car and the same wife . i bought my 64 barracuda from the the man that bought it new , . tot all his nic's n neph's to drive a stick with it on his family ranch here in sunnyvale ca . was in great shape , but i let a girl friend use it . now it needs body work , brakes , clutch , interior and the 273 needs work as well . so i'm going to get her back up and driving soon . i am glad to hear of someone still taking great care of their girls .

Scan0013_0013.jpg

Beautiful!

(The car looks good, too.)

-
Back