my 67 signet project

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
ok here it is guys, i picked this up in january. i couldnt afford it but i couldnt pass it up either. it really set me back but i recovered just in time to afford to go shopping at the SPRING FLING. after the weekend i have been really motivated. anyways i will be taking some more pix this week, theese are from the day i bought it. i had it towed to (1wild&crazyguy) house so we could figure out what was what, and why it wasnt running. long story short, about 45 minutes later the 360 came to life, didnt sound half bad either. next down the line, the tranny has no pan, no valve body, and lots of broken stuff inside. found a rebuilt 904 lock up in the yard for 100$. next day we had a blast swaping the tranny, and i drove her around the neighborhood!:-D

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 155
  • blu1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 160
  • blu3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 191
  • blu2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 152
so its a factory white with red interior, 273, 904, 7 1/4, a/c p/s drums. as i got it, 360,eddy 600, torker 340, hooker headers, blown tranny,(already replaced) 7 1/4 sure grip? most of the trim was in the trunk. (already scored what was missing) has old school SHELBY CAL 500 slot mags 14x7 (front) 14x9 (rear) newish tires, 360 was running on electronic lean burn ignition system(striped that out) going mpp conversion. all new interior exept dash. newish paint(not great but decent)

I love the 2 door post Valiants!
Sounds like a great adventure......
Keep us posted.

Its great to see another Valiant saved :cheers: Do you own the other one too? Enjoy :burnout:
no, it was actually my first one. i sold it to another member on here(1wild&crazyguy) and always regretted it, took me till now(10 years) to find another. well i came across a few but they werent the one.

-
Back