My 69 Cuda featured in Mopar Muscle Retro Magazine!!!

-
This year I didnt have the car out much but the year before I had it out a lot. I was at a bunch of cruise nights and car shows up in my area... If you ever in the area drop me a email will meet up and talk cars...

Rob

Will do Rob. Looking forward to it. Maybe the Friday Boonton Walmart Cruise Night is a good 1/2 way point. Dave

Congrats, very well deserved.
Awesome Fish, love the paint.

Thanks everyone.... Barns & Noble has them I think Al.....

I guess if you guys have the magazine you will see how I landed this car... The piant graffix on the car are all original from 1973 I reshot the white and clear coat in 2008... The clear coat brought the air brush paint graffix back to life....

Pictures of the car the day I bought it....

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

Pictures of the graffix you can see the car didnt have a shine to it being 32yrs old...

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

Original motor and interior when I bought it... The car still has the original head liners which is in great shape I never changed it..

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

Pictures in the body shop when I had the white redone and clear coat..All graffix were masked off...

MVC-006F.jpg

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

GREAT frikkin job on preserving a piece of history! Car looks awsome and is worthy of being in any magazine!

Psychedelic brother! Seriously, that's one cool car and fantastic job resotring it to it's original glory. I remember seeing cars like that with those wild paint jobs in car magazines when i was a teen in the mid-late 70's and that's when I fell in love with cars, especially Mopars.

p.s. is it a real M code car

Psychedelic brother! Seriously, that's one cool car and fantastic job resotring it to it's original glory. I remember seeing cars like that with those wild paint jobs in car magazines when i was a teen in the mid-late 70's and that's when I fell in love with cars, especially Mopars.

p.s. is it a real M code car

This car was an original 340 Formula S 4sp... When I bought the car the owner threw in the original 440 tunnel ram that he got the car with.. The original owner tore out the 340 threw in a 440 11.1 comp with a Tunnel ram that he used to race on the streets... If you notice the picture up top with the hood cut out for the tunnel ram...

-
Back