My 72 Dodge Dart

-

Claude68

Reaction score
Hi my user name is claude68 I'm working on a 1972 Dodge Dart I'm 46 years old love to mess around with old cars always wanted to completely restore one so that's what I'm doing I'm from austinville virgina don't know what else to say if anyone knows where I can get parts for my dart let me know and thank you for letting me join

Welcome to the site. You can get parts from the classifieds here on the site, site sponsors which you will see along the side, and many many other companies that are out there.

I too am 46 years old and just had a 72 demon delivered yesterday and was looking around for parts. If I see a 72 dart parts car Ill log on and let you know. If you see any 72 demon parts cars let me know. Being that these cars are pushing 50 years old, I find most are restored or to be restored. Very few junkers out there. Best of luck with your build.

welcome to the site. if you guy's give me a wanted parts list i'll help ya's find your parts.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 136
Welcome to fabo, I think you'll find that you've come to the right place!! Let's see some pics of these Darts and Demons!!! Geof

Welcome

Make a post of what you need or post some pictures of the car and give us an idea of where you are going with it.

Many years are interchangeable so it doesn't have to be just the year you own. Might be some one year only but think 71-72 are almost identical. Mechanically 68-72 should be almost all interchangeable

Good luck

welcome aboard. parts are out there, usually not just in your backyard!!! all ya need is $$$ for parts and shipping!! LOL

-
Back