my 8th anniversary

-

avarageerod

Reaction score
I guess I bragging a little, but I'm proud and happy to have been married for my 8th year today. We graduated high school on May 24 2002, and got married June 1 2002 because I wasn't 18 until May 31. We've gone through alot of hard times, but are still together against the odds. I hope to spend many more years with her if she'll have me. As long as she doesn't care about my Mopar habbit, in which case she'll have to go if she objects.:cheers:

YA! What he said! Most certainly. I married mine early on like yourself. Still here, 21 years later. She never bitchs about what cars I bring home. She just wants a place to park, thats it. After that, she dont care.

YA! What he said! Most certainly. I married mine early on like yourself. Still here, 21 years later. She never bitchs about what cars I bring home. She just wants a place to park, thats it. After that, she dint care.
I think everybody in NY just wants a place to park:-D HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

LOL @ Ink. I live approx 40 miles from the city border. Now John on the otherhand...whew! Poor John! I've been to his house and the area is, well, what you would expect from city life.

Me? I'm on a 1/2 acre and have 2 driveways capable of 4 cars each. ;)
And yes, I still have lots-o-grass to cut around the cars. Ha ha ha ha

Happy Anniversary, when find the right one you know it, happy for you both and my wife and I are having our 37th on June 3

-
Back