my apologies

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Some people needing part's may have fallen thru the crack's in my parts for sale threads, an overwhelming amount of pm's flowed in and I tryed my best to answer them all as fast and as best I could, shipping quotes the best I could, taking the cars apart, boxing,shipping, not to mention the other thing's on my plate, and not to mention way more important thing's going on than cars or parts (Family) so if this happend to you I am trully sorry please pm me and hopefully I still have what you requested and if your upset please understand, if you don't understand that's ok too

Hey Kurt, I've dealt with you mate and I think that your number one. If anybody did fall thru the cracks they would only have to PM ya, I'm sure, to set things right. Beats me how you manage to combine everything anyway - unless your on the old computer 24 hours a day LOL

seriously... you are a stand up dude. People just should talk to you. You arent the kind of guy to shaft anyone over.

No apologies my friend . . . you rock . . . got my part very quickly and safely . . . Rog

No problems here either!! Got my stuff fast! Folks i wouldn't let a small hiccup like this stop me from buying from waggs.....Great guy!! Thanks Waggs!!!!!!

never a complaint here Waggs, you have done me very good. take your time and regroup. you have had a lot going on and it can get a little overwhelming with as many parts as you have been listing.

It's the other stuff going on that makes me forget stuff ,sister was in bad car wreck, Dad's down in the dump's I'd rather not discuss what's going on.....
never a complaint here Waggs, you have done me very good. take your time and regroup. you have had a lot going on and it can get a little overwhelming with as many parts as you have been listing.

seriously... you are a stand up dude. People just should talk to you. You arent the kind of guy to shaft anyone over.

Waggs is a great dude.

I got all my stuff so far. (Just sent you a PM for more.)

Waggin I haven't had the opportunity to do business with you, but from what the folks here say about it I wouldn't hesitate to do so!

Besides family come first in my book.

Good luck on everything!

norshor

I have only bought a few signs from you but would not hesitate to make another purchase the next time something I want or need pops up. You did say you would have some more signs up later?

yea if i ever get time to dig em out, i'm getting closer i keep finding stuff people asked about weeks ago...it's like a big treasure hunt :hello1:
I have only bought a few signs from you but would not hesitate to make another purchase the next time something I want or need pops up. You did say you would have some more signs up later?

yea if i ever get time to dig em out, i'm getting closer i keep finding stuff people asked about weeks ago...it's like a big treasure hunt :hello1:

I want to jump in here and say thank you for being a giant of a man here Wagg's :cheers: Wishing I was there to help dig threw all your treasures :thumblef:
I need a vacation and your place looks inviting for a few days away from the, the... the hill :D You know me, no hurry and awaiting cash flow soon, do you have a good early /6 valve cover for sale like this one possibly :happy1:
no hurry brother, just shoot me a pm and we will talk :thumblef:

I would like to send mine back to Leanna that got damaged by a fire back last year, it's all back up and running with new wire harness doing great, but as you can see the Valve cover needs a new look :thumblef:

Attachments

• Tim%20Morlin%20Visit%207%2022%202010%20015.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Spring%202011%20233.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Spring%202011%20218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 125
I doubt theres anything to apologize for, lord knows there is a ton on your plate..but that was nice of you dude.. I kind of let myself fall through the cracks, lol.. I asked you about a set of a-body bucket seats.. you never qouted me a price, but with the way the budget is, I am gonna have to stick with the later b-body buckets that I have.. I appreciated you taking the time to let me know you had some though...

Thank's..don't mean to let anyone slip thru the crack's if I did that I apologise for, a simple pm will remind me, i had four sheet's of paper with everything on it and lost em somewhere, now I need to find my glasses so i can find my glasses Lol
I doubt theres anything to apologize for, lord knows there is a ton on your plate..but that was nice of you dude.. I kind of let myself fall through the cracks, lol.. I asked you about a set of a-body bucket seats.. you never qouted me a price, but with the way the budget is, I am gonna have to stick with the later b-body buckets that I have.. I appreciated you taking the time to let me know you had some though...

Don't sweat the dash trim out of the '63 right now waggs, you can send it whenever you get to it... I will be away for a while anyway. take care of the family brother.

that already went out the door should be to you already,It'll be in a package wrapped in green paintshop paper marked "explosives" Handle with care.......
Don't sweat the dash trim out of the '63 right now waggs, you can send it whenever you get to it... I will be away for a while anyway. take care of the family brother.

Just out of morbid curiosity, what is (or was) the condition of the a-body bucket seats you have and what were you looking to get out of them?

they need recovered, may need foam, havent got them dug out yet for further evaluation...will know a price when I get em dug out and get some pic's up, you have first dibb's
Just out of morbid curiosity, what is (or was) the condition of the a-body bucket seats you have and what were you looking to get out of them?

they need recovered, may need foam, havent got them dug out yet for further evaluation...will know a price when I get em dug out and get some pic's up, you have first dibb's

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. Like i said my budget may prohibit getting
Them... But you know how curiosity is lol. Or in other words if someone were to make you a solid offer don't pass on it.

thank's Bill I have a bit much on my plate to fool with them right now, when I do you get first dibb's and I'll store them till your ready,I'm already storing fenders for josh and have room for the other stuff but just finding homes for the stuff that I don't need and you guy's do need and hopefully a fair price, some of the stuff I have for sale I paid good money for and just want to recoupe what I spent :cheers:
Thank you sir. Much appreciated. Like i said my budget may prohibit getting
Them... But you know how curiosity is lol. Or in other words if someone were to make you a solid offer don't pass on it.

-
Back