My Birthday/ Retirement gift

-
congrats... ya work hard and its nice to see the reward.. a great looking car and Happy Birthday

Congratulations on your retirement!! Love the car and should be a great cruiser. How about some video of it running and driving???

saw this dart running an early hemi in ocmd this weekend...

DSC_0773.JPG

DSC_0775.JPG

Luv to see some more Pics. Who has to know it's a 354, right? :twisted: The Chevy Dorks and the Fordtards will never know the diff!
Love the flat hood, Izat a power bulge hood? SLEEPER zzzzzzzzzz
..... :argue:

Hey finally caught up with your thread. Glad to see you got some pictures up. Nice looking
Dart . THAT THING GOT A HEMI !? I'm glad I could help get you two together , although I didn't know it was a Birthday present / retirement gift, congrats and have fun with it. My Hemi didn't sell so I talked with Robert and he helped me a lot so I'm going to reconfigure
my steering. Once again congratulations and you have just joined the Hemi Dart grin club.

Cant thank you enough for everything, zigs. yeah Robert is a really good guy. His dad is an old drag racer, spent many years in an altered T bucket. It was a blast listening to him recount his years of racing.

That is awesome ( and the car also lol) when I retire I'm gonna go someplace ( away from the northeast) in the winter months so I can enjoy my car year round and never have to put it in storage for 6-7 months a year.

-
Back