My Boxer "Bullit" is Gone....RIP My Friend

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
As I sit here with my heart breaking and water running down my face, I tell you that "Sir Bullit of Smith Wesson" is dead. Bullit was the most trusted friend that I ever had. Never once did he ask for more than a pat on the head or a kind word. He was 12 1/2 years old and was always there when I had a bad day and could not talk about it to any one else. He was a part of our family and a pet who would always put himself between my wife, son, or myself and danger as he saw it. We will never forget him and he will always be with us. All dogs and innocents go to heaven.... We Love You Bullit
Martin

Sorry to hear about your loss 2fine69's. Godbless Bullit, he's now chasing AND catching every rabbit in sight.

Good Dogs Never Die,...They just Find a Warmer Spot in the Sun,....Condolences from myself and my "rescue puppies"

My heart go out to you my friend! Very sorry you lost a friend like that! I dread the day when one of mine go.

Younever forget them as I still remember some of the dogs I had as a kid some 40 plus years ago, with fond memories at that!!!

Kim

So very sorry for your loss. Words can do very little at a time like this but all dog lovers hurt some when we lose one. Again very sorry and remember him the way he would want you to.

Sure sorry to hear of your loss Martin. Boxer's are very loyal dogs. I had one (or should I say she had me) about 20 yrs. ago. I still miss Ms. Honey today.

im sorry for your loss boxers are the best, ive got one now and have had a few over the years.

Losing a great friend is hard and Bullit has past to another life for another good master and family to look over, my condolences to you and all the family and friends that he had in your life, Yes you was blest with a great animal to make your life better and you gave him a good home 8) and filled with love and care.
I do know how you feel :angry7: and it is hard on us when we see such a short life fade all to soon.

I am on my second and he fills my days so they won't be empty

Attachments

• Picture 088.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 183
  • THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 184
Sorry to hear that bullit has passed. They don't get to be here long, but they sure make a impression on our harts while their here.

And lord,just one last thing that I would ask:
Let my master know,that if you should call me away,that I will wait
patiently at those pearly gates,until the one who chose me,comes home.
Amen.

Sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your family Martin. We just rescued a 10 month old boxer and I can't even imagine not having him. I feel your pain. RIP Bullit.

As I sit here with my heart breaking and water running down my face, I tell you that "Sir Bullit of Smith Wesson" is dead. Bullit was the most trusted friend that I ever had. Never once did he ask for more than a pat on the head or a kind word. He was 12 1/2 years old and was always there when I had a bad day and could not talk about it to any one else. He was a part of our family and a pet who would always put himself between my wife, son, or myself and danger as he saw it. We will never forget him and he will always be with us. All dogs and innocents go to heaven.... We Love You Bullit
Martin
I feel for ya I just brought a new puppy into mt life and he has lifted my spirits so much. Take some time to grieve and then bring another one into your life as they only know one thing and that is to love you and protect you.

My condolences. Bullit is now in the "Land of the Slow Squirells" and is free of pain. Rest in Peace Bullit, you will be missed.

Very sorry for your loss,we recently lost one of our pets they are family and the loss hurts....

Sorry for your lose of your dog. They are so loving and trusting it is hard to let them go.

So sorry for your loss, Martin. The loss of our companions like Bullit hurts tremendously, but always remember the good times.
All dogs go to Heaven.

-
Back