My Bracket Race, Grudge Race, at the NoNameNationals (video)

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those that wondered and have asked, here is the video. Yes, it's 16+ minutes long. We had a great time.

Dear lord I hope we don't see a bunch of comments about how awesome all those high 7 low 8 second cars are that the YouTube teachers for the droolers built

Very cool. Looks like almost no crowd though.

Would you HONESTLY drive whatever distance to watch high 7's low 8 second cars that were in all honesty and reality not built well and a fair amount of the drivers never been on a track before either....so yeah you will say it's still cool especially for the participants but next to nobody will pay to watch it. Essentially it was a flop

I was there on Friday, so I don't know what Saturday brought for spectators. I know on Friday most of them were on the pit side of the track. There was a lot of people among the cars, grills, and groups chatting. From the message I got there was enough financing to be looking ahead to 2023. Remember, this was all started by a guy with a small channel, John Wilburn. He and Dallas Brown did a fantastic job.

On another positive note, there’s a YouTuber that goes by Red Beard Racing 710 who has an impressive ‘71 Demon that took fastest ET at the event.

I would have like to have went myself, even if it was just as a spectator.

Yes, quicker than most! I’m hoping he’s going to post his ET up soon. Just an awesome combination of upper level aftermarket parts.

On another positive note, there’s a YouTuber that goes by Red Beard Racing 710 who has an impressive ‘71 Demon that took fastest ET at the event.

I would have like to have went myself, even if it was just as a spectator.

It would have been great to meet you. It was a wonderful time! No ego's, no bad mouth'n, just a bunch of everyday guys having a blast!!!!

-
Back