My brake job (((PICS)))

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I had a slight problem with my E brake. When I put the frame connectors on the one side covered the hole the E brake cable went through. Wasn't no big deal when I had the auto but now I have the 4 speed I want the E brake back. This is what I did. I drilled a hole through the frame connector in the front and cut a slit down the side for the cable to run through. Worked pretty slick!

20045256831193166464258.jpg

pic from underneath

20045251223751857184967.jpg

new caliper and lines

20045254698037943219024.jpg

I think about mine ever time I step on them. 4 wheel manual drum :shock:

Aint nothing wrong with them brakes. They are probably one of the best out there. Yes, they are known to hang up one of the 4 pistons, but that is usually due to corrosion. How often does your car sit outside in the rain and snow and not get the brake fluid changed every 20 years, weather it needs it or not? :lol:

I'd put the 4 piston KH brakes against the single piston 73 up A body stuff any day of the week.

fastbackcuda said:
I think about mine ever time I step on them. 4 wheel manual drum :shock:
Me too. :roll:

me four my dart had one line going to all the drums it made me a lil nevious when going down big hills, plus my ebrake hardly worked :silent: luckly my cuda has dual lines still non power :silent: o well i'll have to get use to the 'old car days again' i'm not mad about it though more excited :drinkers:

-
Back