my bro Ray Lewis 8.60 second stroker SB omni

-

USAJon

Maryland U.S.A.
Reaction score
pics from local MACCO. he had the paint touched up.
The Dart is our slant six Hemi clone daily ride.

I'm so not trying to be a jerk, so please don't take it that way cause that car is really cool! But isn't that a charger not an omni?

I want to see it with the hood off at least, come on please! Is that a turbo tube curled around under the scoop intake?

Need some bigger pics. I caint see um.

I want to see it with the hood off at least, come on please! Is that a turbo tube curled around under the scoop intake?
yep. he runs a LARGE turbo.. b4 the turbo he ran big carb, had to change the torque coverter.only ran high beause of the carb torque converter..cars only cert to 8.50's so he will only run 1/8 as Ray said it would go faster then cert..

need a video of it on the track!
here's a vid of running carbed @ 75-80. he didnt want to pull the shoot as it takes a while to repack. he hit the brakes and they locked up. he went sideways and the other lane driver hit him..wrecked the hood/fender. go-fast needs a shoot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urb1xyV_TPg"]YouTube - 75-80 September 20,2009 U.S.A. Ray Lewis Carb'd[/ame]

great racecar and also the dart, reminds me on two lane blacktop

nice hot rod.I worked at a maaco as a bodyman, loved that job.the owner had mopars so we got along real good.**** he bought me a 64 polara with 12 to 1 440 for doing an engine swap on a fiero! damn divorces, made him close the shop

-
Back