My buddies 68 notch.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Finally got his time capsule back on the road and cleaned up.

looks like a weekend warrior from the 70's, enjoy.

2-1.jpg

1-6.jpg

3-1.jpg

68int.jpg

68stickers.jpg

5-3.jpg

wow i would love to own any 3 of those cars.....cudaspaz your car is looking amazing like usual I love the hoodscoop

I love those "Mooneyes" peekin' out from the rear case........Cool.

Spaz, your car is really lookin' great these days too.........Love what ya' dun'.

You got it going on over in GA don't cha bud?

It does look like a old picture from the 70s.

Wow, all 3 of those cars are just wonderful. I really like the tan one. But I like yours the best cudaspaz. It just looks awesome with the challenger/cuda style stripes on it.

Thanks,

He owned this car since he was 19.

He's the original owner and has raced the crap out of it throughout the 70's-80's and had done so much crazy stuff with the car he said it's a miracle he's still alive.
He runs very small gears on the street but has a 3.91 chunk he bolts on when he goes to the track.
It's an original motor 340 car, and hopefully these cars will come up in value.

I think his car has alot going for it since it's a 340, formula-s car.
The only thing going against him is the fact that it had been painted once already and could use some touch up's near the rear roof.

I moved up the street from him in 1999 and saw his 74 dart all the time so decided to pull in his driveway to say hi one day.
After I told him I was working on a 67 notchback, he opened his garage and showed me this 68 that he had not driven for quite a while.
Needless to say i was blown away to know there was another mopar guy so close, but with a notchback barracuda too?.....sweet!

Niiiice.....VERY nice!......that engine turned dash is cool on the gold one......metal or a decal? Great idea.

Looks like a your buddies 68 notch gets the win light :cheers: Just buy a bumper.
Very nice to see a great gathering of MoPars spaze :happy10:

Niiiice.....VERY nice!......that engine turned dash is cool on the gold one......metal or a decal? Great idea.

It's a decal.

I think Kocuda just did something very similar.
Now that i think about it, it's a cross between my dash and my buddies here.

For those interested they are giving away a '69 340S 4 speed notchback at Moparfest, Aug 16 in New Hamburg. Man it would be nice to win one!

-
Back