My Cars finished, Here's a photo

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
This is my first, B body, 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II. I took it over a friends house tonight for the first time since I finished it. I will be taking some photos with Tony Fields when he comes down here to Florida. It should be a great time. Just thought I would share this with you. Christopher

Attachments

• 66 Belvedere II.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 608
Looks awsome. I really like the 66 Belvedere's and GTX and Satilites.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 564
Wow that is beautiful!! One of my favorite B bodies!! Great job!! Can we get a run down on the specs of this beauty?

I love the '66 and '67 Belvederes. My second Mopar was a '67 Belvedere with a 273. Mine was sorta an oddball you might say. It was a 2 door sedan, not semi-fastback. I used to tow around my buddie's '66 2 door sedan Belvedere with it. Both were white, both were with tunnel rams, but his had a damn Hemi in it. He'd tell anyone who wanted to race him, that if they could beat the tow car, then he'd race them.

The good old days!!!! Thanks for the memories. You have a damn good looking car, you ought to be very proud.

Russ.

Looks awsome. I really like the 66 Belvedere's and GTX and Satilites.
Thanks Brother

Wow that is beautiful!! One of my favorite B bodies!! Great job!! Can we get a run down on the specs of this beauty?

Thanks Bro, I'm going to post quite a few more photos of the car. The interior is like new now, and the engine bay turned out great. I will post what I did to it when I get the photos:study::D. Cars running sweet:D.

Looks just great. What sort of power you have in there?

Beautiful, best C-pillar design ever. Really like the side trim, and of course I'm partial to Cragars.

\grant

Looks great! Nicely done!
Thank You Crackedback.

I love the '66 and '67 Belvederes. My second Mopar was a '67 Belvedere with a 273. Mine was sorta an oddball you might say. It was a 2 door sedan, not semi-fastback. I used to tow around my buddie's '66 2 door sedan Belvedere with it. Both were white, both were with tunnel rams, but his had a damn Hemi in it. He'd tell anyone who wanted to race him, that if they could beat the tow car, then he'd race them.

The good old days!!!! Thanks for the memories. You have a damn good looking car, you ought to be very proud.

Russ.
Thanks Russ

Very nice! Congrats!
Thanks Longgone

Looks nice MMG!
Thanks Brother Alleyoopmgv

Car looks great,nice job!
Thanks Jomoper

She looks great Christopher!

Can't wait for a group photo.

See ya next week buddy.
It's not long now Tony and You'll be down here in sunny Florida.

Beautiful Car
Thanks Dustermaniac

Very nice!! Love the cragars and the scoop 8-)
Thanks 6pk2godemon

Looks just great. What sort of power you have in there?
Pictures coming soon brother 67Dart373

Wow:hello1::hello1::hello1:
C
Thanks clhyer

Beautiful, best C-pillar design ever. Really like the side trim, and of course I'm partial to Cragars.

\grant
Thanks oneofmany

Looks great Crackback. Christopher, the car looks outstanding.
Thanks HemiMark

Outstanding :thumbrig:\\:D/ I bet you are enjoying some driving time :sunny:
Congratulations brother MMG :hello2:

Welcome to the 66 b body club

Attachments

• coronet 2-5-11 003 (Medium).jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 297
-
Back