My company is hiring

-

va58

Restoration Jedi
Reaction score
I work for one of the largest shipbuilders in the country and my division is expanding! We are the only builder of aircraft carriers in the country. also we share the building of subs with Electric Boat. I work in the Foundry and the company is expanding. We are hiring Crane operators and many other positions. A lot of these will be on second shift. Starting pay is somewhere around 15 dollars or more depending on experience. Top rate is about 25 dollars. plus 1.25 night shift pay. After 120 days probation, full benefits will follow.
I am throwing this out there because I know how bad this job market is. If you or someone you know is in need of a job bad enough to relocate, they should look into this. I have been a crane operator for close to twenty years and have made a decent living with this company. Newport news shipbuilding is located in Newport news, Virginia about 45 minutes from Norfolk.

Attachments

• Newport news shipbuilding.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 173
Cool, currently I'm building some equipment at my work for an aircraft carrier. It's the equipment that helps catch fighter jets as they land on the carrier. You might see it one day...that would be cool. It is a small world.

-
Back