my custom paintball gun

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
just thought i would share a few pics of my paintball gun with you all its a mini mag all tricked ou with a freak barrel polished main body halo hopper lvl 10 bolt pure energy 90ci compressed air tank etc 100_1222.jpg

100_1223.jpg

100_1222.jpg

100_1223.jpg

Nice, i use to play speed ball with some friends, its been like 4 years now since they closed the field near us. i still got my ion and dye C5 jersey lol. i wish they opend another good place that wasnt an hour away near here.

that is a sweet painter, I have been lookin to buy a tippman 98 from a buddy it just got refurburshed and I can get it for about 65 bones I know its old but it fires every time and fires true still that is a sweet gun is that an eletronic hopper

Nice ive allways liked the mags.Glad to see there are a few others that like to paintball. Here is a picture of my guns. Nxt shocker, Naughty dawgs shocker, and a 2k5 timmy.

NDNXTANDNXTwithnewtimmy001.jpg

You should sell that and buy some car parts. LOL....JK

Looks very cool. Im not into them but that does look sweet. 8)

lol i could never do that that gun has a little over 450 into it not including the price of the gun and my dad loves paintball and he always wanted me to play i think he would be a little dissapointed if i got rid of it

lol i could never do that that gun has a little over 450 into it not including the price of the gun and my dad loves paintball and he always wanted me to play i think he would be a little dissapointed if i got rid of it
My step sons gun is around here somewhere. nothing as cool as yours.

this one is just a basic mini mag with a lot of accerories my friend hates the gun lol he dosent like to be shot by it cuz it hurts cuase ihave the velosity cranked all the way up and when it shoot it i can pull the trigger fast enough to fire like 3 or 4 balls out of the barrel one right after another and i time it just right and when he runs to a difrent bunker he gets peppered by 4 or 5 paintballs he dosent enjoy it as much as i do lol he says "man that hurt bad" and i said" how did that hurt i didnt feel a thing" LOL

this one is just a basic mini mag with a lot of accerories my friend hates the gun lol he dosent like to be shot by it cuz it hurts cuase ihave the velosity cranked all the way up and when it shoot it i can pull the trigger fast enough to fire like 3 or 4 balls out of the barrel one right after another and i time it just right and when he runs to a difrent bunker he gets peppered by 4 or 5 paintballs he dosent enjoy it as much as i do lol he says "man that hurt bad" and i said" how did that hurt i didnt feel a thing" LOL
Your bad. Back when I was your age we didnt have paint ball, it was rist rockets and bb guns. My buddy had a bb machine gun that ran off the cans of freon you use to be able to buy. That thing would fire like 30 rounds a second but the freon would freeze it up and you would have to let it warm back up. That was fun. 1981

ya just played a game with it last night shot pretty good but no match for my dad and his gun OUCH

This is the best paintball gun in 2023 which has different features and how do paintball guns work

About this item​

• GEOIV Bespoke Custom Milled Body
  • GEOIV Bespoke Backcap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
  • GEOIV Frame With Reduced Grip Angle
  • GEOIV POPS Assembly
  • GEOIV Updated IVCore Bolt System

BrandPlanet Eclipse
ColorBlack
Rounds6
Team NameEclipse GEO4
Air Gun Power TypeBattery, Electric
Barrel Material TypeAluminum

41waSkTTkwS._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Last edited:
what would it cost to make me one that i could put behind the grille of my 2012 ram? it would have to have an electric trigger for shooting it from the inside of the truck. i would only use it when some f%^&*ng clown cuts me off. how long will a frozen paint ball last?

-
Back