My Darling Sweet Nephews

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I have 6 sweet innocent nephews. So I thought I would two stories to show you how sweet they are.

Two weeks ago my baby sister lost the keys to her van. Mom and g-ma came over to take her to get a new set. As they were driving away g-ma said Heather I found your keys they are on top of the roof. My mom climbs onto a chair and tries to get them down with a room. They land in the gutter and the fire department had to come get them out. LOL!!!!! One of her three boys threw the keys up on the roof. OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!

Last week my middle sisters boy did something really bad at school. He got onto the computer they use in the room adn changed the password. I know you are thinking oh that is not so bad. It is if you consider that he changed the work to F**K!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! LOL!!!!! It is funny but then again it is not.

I am waiting to see what happens next.....

It is ever a dull moment in my family since we have seven boys from the ages of 21-2.

My brother has 8 kids yes you heard me right 8.He has 5 girls and 3 boys and one bathroom.They are all from the ages of 5-15 so you can only imagine.
LOL,Jim

Best things about nieces and nephews.....

You can always send them HOME!! :violent1:

-
Back