My Dart vs C5 Corvette Predictions???

-
i agree above he ment newer mustang kids that think they have a B.A. ride when they really have a 15 second mustang with some exauhst

chris

Well MR SUBLIMESWINGER! I disagree with you about driving abilities! I happen to own a Chevy with my Mopars and If you were near me I would show you what the *** END of a 67 Chevelle SS looked like while I my 57 year old *** is playing a tune on a Richmond 6 speed trans and BLOWING YOUR DOORS OFF! You would be wondering why that Swinger just couldn't get past that Blue Chevelle and how that Chevy Driver was able to drive like that especially being an OLD MAN!! The brand of car a person drives has nothing to do with ones driving abilities! So I think your theory is WRONG!

Wow someone is a little anal. This had nothing to do with you or your age. It was an in general statement that ment no disresct to you or any one else. Most people think their cars are faster then they are. The youth with there rockets and new cars that drive them like NASCARS. This had nothing to do with you, It was a coment.

By the way, Your sig or name suggest that you WERE a MoPar guy. It would look like you have a 69-340 Dart. Being that this is a MoPar site, I am confused by your protection of the all mighty Cubby. Arnt we all brothers here? Dont we have the same intrest? Dont you and I own both own an a body? Not to mention they are both Darts.

"Blow MY DOORS OFF" WTF? Do you know me? Do you know my car? Have you seen me at the track? have we raced? Those coments kind of prove my point. Maybe you dont own a 69-340 Dart at all, Maybe its your dream car, and all you have is that nice 67 Chebelle SS with what you discribe as having a nice ***,and you have MoPar envy? I dont know, But im not hear to have a pissing match with you. I just dont understand your hostillity towards my COMMENTS.

It's common knowledge that Chevy and Ford guys are idiots... what's the problem?

Not all guys that drive chevys are idiots...

P1000266.jpg

Nice C5 you have there 416.
I drove a 99 coupe, a 72 coupe, and a 69 coupe for the last 25 years. The last one (the 72) I sold in October and bought my Swinger. I've owned Dodge trucks since the early 80's however.

George

I drive a Chevy too. Mainly because Ma Mopar hadn't build what I wanted (late model, big, V8, RWD) in a long time.

06gnisscawardsRS.jpg

I currently own Chevy's,Mopars,and possibly an old Ford in the future.Your statement about MOST PEOPLE that drive FORDS AND CHEVY'S Don't know how to drive although a general statement still seems to suggest the same! That people that own chevies and fords do not know how to drive.Personally I happen to love all Old Classic Cars and even some newer ones.
I visit a lot of Mopar sites and everyone of them I visit I always have to hear the comments about people that own chevies are idiots!,people that own fords are Gay! If you don't own a Mopar then you don't own ****! Bullshit like that. I know that some are jokes but most are not.
I just think all OLD CAR people should stick together to preserve the freedom of owning old cars! There may come a day and time we are not able to own them! GOD FORBID! Just to let all the Mopar or no car Guys know! I have ran across a few Mopar owners that were not all that. But I don't go around posting anything bad about them or talking crap about them or what they own or don't own. I guess with my OLD AGE my temper got the best of me and I got a little pissed when I read the statement.
And Sublimeswinger you are right I do not know you or your car, I just didn't care for the comment that is all. I am sure you are a nice young fellow that meant well. I Possibly took it out of context or what ever, I just get tired of the negative comments from Mopar Guys toward Chevy and Ford owners. I visit a few Chevy and Ford sites also and I do not see them talking bad about Mopar guys, like "SOME" of the Mopar guys talk about them. I also seen where a few of the Mopar guys have already started calling the chevy owners IDIOTS and other names on the thread.
I just don't think things like that are called for. I am sure If you guys here got a lot of Chevy and Ford owners visiting your site and calling Mopar guys all kinds of names you would get pissed also! So Everyone have a nice day and just try to GET ALONG! Remember we really all have a COMMON GOAL! Preserving CLASSIC CARS! And by the way I do own a 1969 Dart Swinger 340,I did own two of them but gave one to my Soninlaw,i also am currently working on a 67 Dart Sedan Straight Axle Gasser and looking for a 33 or 34 Plymouth coupe to build with all MOPAR running Gear.

Don't even worry about it Sublime...just remember. Bowties are for nerds and on quiet nights...you can hear fords rust. And MOPAR guys, we JUST drool over legends like the 426HEMI, 440 6-Paks, 340 6-Paks, and real cars like Cudas, Challengers, Chargers, Super Bees, Daytonas, Road Runners, etc. By the way... why weren't MOPARS allowed in NASCAR for almost 40 years?? Oh that's right because we beat the snot out of the other guys!!! Again I will say, for me, it's MOPAR or NO CAR!!!

Your statement about MOST PEOPLE that drive FORDS AND CHEVY'S Don't know how to drive although a general statement still seems to suggest the same! That people that own chevies and fords do not know how to drive. Personally I happen to love all Old Classic Cars and even some newer ones.

I agree

I just think all OLD CAR people should stick together to preserve the freedom of owning old cars!

I agree

There may come a day and time we are not able to own them! GOD FORBID!

It is coming faster than most people realize...

I just get tired of the negative comments from Mopar Guys toward Chevy and Ford owners. I visit a few Chevy and Ford sites also and I do not see them talking bad about Mopar guys, like "SOME" of the Mopar guys talk about them. I just don't think things like that are called for.

I agree.
icon_usa.gif

I enjoy Mopars more than the average, however saying most Chevy & Ford guys are idiots is ignorant. I'll never own a GM product, and try not to own Fords. Idiots drive all types of cars including Mopars.

Nobody here knows how your car runs. Nobody here knows how the other cars run. Everyone here wants to know who wins. Get out there & race them. Win or lose racing is fun. just do so on a track somewhere.

my life plan is to never own a chevy "unless" its a 59 impala. im inlove with them and cant help it.

Some of you guys need to RELAX.

Understand that this is a MOPAR site - therfore you should expect a little ribbing if you're a Ford or Chevy guy. Also accept that true Mopar fans are a little different than your traditional classic car enthusiest. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate a nice GTO or Chevelle or Mustang (hell, I even had a '92 Gt for 15 years!), but most of us truly beleive "Mopar or no car."
I have plenty of die-hard Chevy and Ford friends that, when we're together, enjoy talking about all makes and models. HOWEVER, in the company of my Mopar-lovin' bretheren, we should feel comfortable making tounge-in-cheek comments about the "other guys" without some sensative baby crying because he feels he's being attacked.

Lighten up.

Edit: to say that the Ford and Chevy guys don't say the same things about us Mopar guys is just plain untrue. We all have our loyalties and it's fun to have that competetion and rivalry. I don't get offended, I just point out the fact that Mopars are better:butthead:

all old cars are great. they are unique and a great part of history. hell even a pinto is. at least at 100 yards, you can say" hey dude that pinto has some cool mags wheels". you know what it is! we all will like some cars more than others, but still poke fun at all other brands. making a car look clean and run reliably is the best feeling ever, regardless of brand.

So what does it run???? I think most all those cars you have listed will take you on the freeway, if you have any gearing to speak of unless your able to turn some rpm.

Remember theres always something faster no matter who your are...

I mean you all know MOPAR bought AMC "Adopted Mopar Children" because your looking for MorPowar....:tongue5::tongue5::tongue5:

LOL

-
Back