My Dart Vs C5 Corvette RESULTS

-
Definitely. All the area's I mentioned above are industrial zones (not sure about Baileys), no traffic at midnight. The problem is that too many spectators started showing up. Do you ever watch the Baja 1000 on TV where all those spectators are standing on the side of the road? It was like that.
thats my stoping grownds an no there is noting out there just farm land a about a mile of straight road with the 1/4 marked by a tree,good times out there in highschool.but yes to many kids show up then the cops show then its the end of that.It's fun out there if its just like two or three cars but when all them little ricer turds show up thats when the cops show cuz they all have to drive downt he road an just do stupid crap like that drifted crud.Anyways a fun area to check out.an the best part if u know where to hide then yur good to go cuz u can see all cars coming from ever direction an they have about 3-4 miles to get to u8)

MIKEY

Hey anthony does yur dad know u out beating the crap out of chevys an furds.he was telling me about yur friend with the camaro the other day at work that is putting all this money in his car just so u cant beat him!

MIKEY

lol dad doesnt know this and if i plan on telling him it would be at a family event so he cant reach over the table and strangle me in front of grandma haha yeah theres a couple of ppl the guy with the LT1 Camaro fixed his car (set it back to factory settings) so he spent 400 bucks on a programmer only to use it to set it back to factory spec and everyone i work with is looking into stuff the guy with the vette is now saving for some BBK Headers and a programmer and the camaro guy is doing the same thing but he is gonna but probably buy the shortie edelbrock ones that are 50 state legal and the Mustang guy well realized his car is slow and doesnt want to join the race lol. we need to get your car going by summer so we can all go to the track!!! me you ur dads srt-4, bring the charger!

-
Back