My demon

-
The movie is called "My cousin lived next door" and has been premiered at one festival but not released as of yet.

It was a small film and the lead character drove a "cool car". Unfortunately it was not a mopar. The car was a 1965 mustang that I restored and has since been since sold. Now I have gone back to Mopar. Sorry if I led you astray.

Just wanted to say that because it's the same kind of pride of ownership you experience when something you built is featured in print or film.

Peter
1972 Demon 340 four gear

Well... as mentioned the car I restored and then was used in the movie production was a 65 Mustang.

My Demon will certainly get attention after I restore it. We'll see what the future holds for her. She is confirmed to be a very rare car.

TB3 Blue LM29H2B D21 car with blue interior. 74,522 original miles. Engine never been rebuilt and is very healthy.

Peter

i love the stance of the car! what weight rating of the super stock leaf springs did you use? im looking for a similar stance for my duster

I can really say this and mean it now, "COOL STORY BRO!!" lol, love your car man, congrats on getting published:)

-
Back