My dream came true!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
MY BIRTH DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER AND MY GIRLFREIND THE OTHER WEEK WAS TELLING ME THAT IM GOING TO SEE KISS IM SDO EXCITED! one check off on my bucket list i will be at the sacramento show on may 29th at west reily feild . we have a rather large comunetee is anyone else maybe going aswell? im so excited i cant even really sleep at night 6days away....i got great seats too i cant beleive it. got the ol kiss tat touched up for the show incase i get to show gene lol

Attachments

• DSCF1073.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 250
I'll be in Sacto to see KISS, this will be my 17th time seeing them, saw them for the first time in 1978

Great band to see- I saw them in they're heyday back in 1977 for the Love Gun tour....I was 12. back to back twice in 2 weeks. The Spectrum in Philly PA. My very 1st (and 2nd) concert. Your gonna love it!

:headbang: Love Gun tour for me as well.. Cheap Trick opened. Damn, that was something else. Opened with Detroit Rock City and was a blur from there.

Grant

youre lucky, i missed my chance to see them back around 96. july i will be seeing motley crue for the first time and poison for the 4th time. enjoy your birthday gift, its a great one.

that was a great show man besides the cocktails being 8bucks for like 4oz of drink the 2nd opening band was great didnt care for the first band but kiss really rocked they blew me away man i thought i was a diehard but there was full blow ace impersonaters best show ive ever and will ever go to unless i can catch them one more time they didnt play my beth or hevens on fire.

Cool, glad they didn't disappoint, not that they would. Seeing your favorite band is unforgettable. My favorite is Earth, Wind & Fire and they still have it too.

none of the original member are dead only member that died was the late eric carr he was aces 1st replacment ithink or maybe vinnie vincent was but yea there all doing well,ace may still be a drunk who knows. they just split up its kinda like if guns and roses split but slash and axel still went with the same name

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. You won't soon forget it either!
I finally seen the closest that I could to Pink Floyd last December with Roger Waters performing "The Wall". It was amazing. I was front row!
In 2 weeks I'm going to see Rush. They're playing the whole album of "Moving Pictures" can't wait. 9 rows back in the center. Should be Awesome.

Take your ticket stubs and frame them!

i saw them at nissan pavillion outside of DC with the original lineup. i am not a huge fan but man they put on a great show... they had skid row and ted nugent open for them. i would say their show was in my top 5 concerts..maybe top 3.

when i was a kid i used to love to watch kiss meets the phantom of the park... horrible movie but i used to pretend i was gene.

Glad you enjoyed and made the show, I love live music and will always support it...

-
Back