24438512.jpg

53814674.jpg

14060905.jpg

35816316.jpg

12756575.jpg

21512820.jpg

80242309.jpg

81924717.jpg

Nice article, very comprehensive, which is not something you see in the mags here. I like the "the horses feel suspiciously eager" and "predators dont do the running away" lines. Congrats on nice article and even nicer car.

Grant

Very Cool!
C (or maybe I could/should sign off C!)

Good job. Oh ya ,and his ***** about the automatic shifter isn't Plymouths fault .It's aftermaket. Where is this magazine sold? Europe I guess if bernie's from Austria. Congrats again!

Thank guys! Yes, it's a Philippine Magazine (the biggest) and I'm an Austrian living in Manila since 1985.

How they made that mistake with the 350 is beyond me, but considering that I had nothing to do with the Article it turned out real nice.

The shifter thing mentioned has only to do with the Filipino writer who is not the most "solid build" dude. It shifts just fine.

Good Gorgo poster' but I based it more on the comic book cover:

The small one is Gorgos personal logo

Gorgo02.jpg

Gorgo Logo.jpg

Nice car too bad they refered to it as a 350 duster...

I saw that too and at first though he'd dropped a chevy drivetrain into it. Then I actually read the article and realized the writer and editor weren't all that sharp. Had they been half as sharp as that car, it would've been a done deal article. Good looking ride.

-
Back