My Duster on Power Block T.V.!!!!!

-
My wife was pissed when that popped on the screen, I made her shuuush, so I could watch.....

Well worth it...

She didnt really talk that much, just kept repeating her lines- now the rest of the staff was really cool to meet. They are all car people like us...easy going and will talk cars forever and for Ean(Extreme 4X4) off road stuff. I had a blast. I didnt want to personally be on tv, it took 3 trys for me to get my lines correct.All I wanted to say was thanks to my wife, family, and friends.

Sounds like a great time that you'll never forget! Ian seems to know his stuff. Bummer that Courtney's just eye candy. Oh well, can't have it all I suppose, lol!

I saw it. The thing that really stood out on the car was the quality of the body work. That is one sharp looking car. They said it had a 440 with 410 hp. Did they mean at the crank or at the wheels because they didn't say?
That is too cool. Congradulations.

Didn't see the show, but that way cool for you. Congrats :thumbrig:

Congrats!! Make sure you let those of us that didnt catch the episode know when they are going to re-air it if you can. Really cool!

I think Saturdays are reruns from the previous week. Not sure though. I have it recorded on dvd, but not sure how to post it on the site for everyone to enjoy it.

With my limited time with TV this weekend, I actually had it on Powerblock and caught the car. Congratulations!

Thats awesome!! You got the cover of Mopar Muscle and Courtney!!! SWEET!! Congrats!!!!BTW that is one bad Duster!!!!!! Too Cool man!

If I have to choose between a "Bean Pole' or a "Gum tree," I vote bean pole. Hell, my younger daughter is going to be 5'10"- 6' tall...and half-Ukrainian. Gotta a gun, a shovel, and a large backyard, too! Nice car, I saw it as well.

412 at wheels with 8.5:1 compression

I saw it too. I was wondering if it was a members ride. When she said 412 horsepower I was thinking "For a 440, that's lousy! They were 375 from the factory!" Glad to hear it's at the wheels, & with 8.5 to boot. Nice car.

I saw it too. I was wondering if it was a members ride. When she said 412 horsepower I was thinking "For a 440, that's lousy! They were 375 from the factory!" Glad to hear it's at the wheels, & with 8.5 to boot. Nice car.

yea 412 is lame for a 440, but after going through a 727 then through a dana 60 rearend and 31 x 18.50 tires its not to bad. See this same engine in a dart with a 4 speed and an 8 3/4 with 3.23 gears put 493 down to the ground.

-
Back